Warning for Story

PLEASE VIEW BEFORE READING BOOK!!!

You will experience a lot of underlined words, yes that is for disclaimer and copyright reasons, and many of you will say I don't have to include them or what page they are from, but PLEASE understand that I've had a book taken down before (old followers will know just which one) and I don't ever want that to happen again. BUT ALSO, because it's out of respect for J.K and her writing. Please, do not comment about the underlined words that might be annoying or that I don't have to do it or shouldn't do it. I'm aware I could just put a disclaimer down and never say anything about the words I steal, but it's out of respect and for you guys to know which scenes are from whose mouths.

If you can't deal with the underlined words, then please don't read this story. Respect my writing enough to do just that and respect how much I appreciate J.K's writing abilities. If you can't, then please leave now.

You have been warned, any comment about the underlined words that I do not like will be deleted by myself.

Also, please note I am American born and raised, anythings that are supposed to be England like, and not American, like chocolate, for example, feel free to comment and let me know. I know next to nothing about England other than the few times I will research binge on certain topics. The common things or words for things that could be fixed just comment and one-day I'll fix it. Thanks.