Party Crasher

Mew's POV

Mew's POV

"You having fun?" Papa asks me.

"Yes, but I'll have more fun at the after party" I tell him.

"What makes you think you're staying up that late young lady?" he asks me.

"Because it's my birthday" I remind him smiling.

"Ok, you may stay up late tonight. But just because it's your birthday" he tells me.

"Thank you Papa" I say and peck him on the cheek. "Thor!" I shout and run to hug him. "Did you bring me a present from Asgard?" I ask him.

"Of course Lady Mew" he says smiling. He places a bracelet on my wrist. "This bracelet has a gem from each of the nine realms. Jotunheim, Svartalfheim, Vanaheim, Helheim,  Niflheim, Muspelheim, Alfheim, Asgard and Midgard" he explains pointing to each gem. "I also have a gift from Loki" he whispers handing me a box. "Open it in private" he tells me before going to talk to Steve.

I notice Papa by the bar talking to Nat and skip over. "Look at what Thor gave me" I tell them smiling.

"It's lovely Mew, I'll give you my gift later" Nat tells me.

"It's not a gun is it?" Papa asks her.

"Who needs a gun? When you have power spheres?" I ask them smiling.

"You haven't been using your power spheres have you?" Papa asks me.

"Me? Of course not" I tell him smiling innocently.

"Why don't I believe you?" he asks me.

"Oh what's?!" I ask loudly. "I think Tony wants to give me my present now" I tell him. Then left before he could stop me. I giggle as I walk through the crowd.

"Having fun squirt?" Tony asks as I join him.

"Yes, do you have a gift for me?" I ask him.

"Sure do, you're on minnie arc reactor. It's in the lab" he tells me.

"So cool, but my own armored suit would of been cooler" I tell him.

"Bruce say's you're to young to have one yet" he says shrugging. "But don't worry, I'm designing as we speak" he says winking. I smile and hug him. "Come on, it's nearly time for the after party and I have not drunk nearly enough" he tells me. He leaves and I notice Papa now talking to Steve. I spot Clint and rush over to him.

"Hey, you ok? I heard you got hurt on the last mission" I state.

"Yeah, thanks to the doc. I'm as good as new" he tells me smiling. "Here, but remember it's ours and Nat's little secret" he tells me handing me a locket. I open it and smile at the photo of his family.

"They're amazing, when is she due?" I ask.

"Three, four weeks" he says smiling.

"Well I hope I get invited over when the baby arrives" I say telepathically. He nods his head and I smile. "Come on, the others are leaving. It's time for the after party" I tell him. He smile and we join the team along with Sam, Rhodey, Maria and the doctor. We're also sitting around the coffee table.