CH 49// The new room

As soon as Charle's alarm went off, he hit snooze like he always did. Usually Alex would allow this. But this time Alex had other plans. He crawled over Charlie and booped him on the nose repeating his name with every boop.

"Charlie" boop. "Charlie" boop. "Charlie" boop. "Charlie boop. Finally, Charlie replied with a "Hm?" He kept his eyes closed and snuggled into his pillow. Alex got up and started bouncing on the bed. "It's uppies time" He said in between bounces. "You gatta get up...and get to work" He bounced until he ran out of breath and collapsed into the pillows.

"Whyyyy?" Charlie whined. He sat up with a yawn and rubbed his eyes. "I still have 10 minutes before I gatta get up".

"I know but you gatta leave early" Alex said getting up. He bounced again on his knees. "Come on, come on, come on!" He took Charlie's sleeve and tugged it.

"Why do I have to get up earlyyy?" He said as he was dragged out of bed.

"Becuase..." Alex went over to his closet and pulled out Charlie's unifrom shirt and a pair of jeans. "The sooner you leave, the sooner I can get started on your surprise" He said with a smirk.

Charlie gasped and immidiatly woke up. He ran over and planted a big smooch on Alex's cheeck. Then he grabbed his clothes and moved like the wind getting dressed. After brushing his teeth and eating breakfast, Alex handed him his Care Bear lunchbox.

Inside was packed a PeanutButter and Jelly sandwich, Teddy Grahms, Carrots with ranch, and a grape Juice Box

Inside was packed a PeanutButter and Jelly sandwich, Teddy Grahms, Carrots with ranch, and a grape Juice Box. Charlie peeked inside and smiled sweetly.
"Thank youuu" He chirped. He ran back to the livingroom and grabbed his Backpack that held his Laptop, An extra work shirt, An MLP Coloring Book for his lunch break, and a box of crayons.

After putting his shoes on, he kissed Alex goodbye

"Love youuu" He sang as he headed out the door.

"Love you too!" Alex called back before the door closed. He could hear Charlie quickly heading down the stairs squeeling at the top of his lungs. He let out a laugh, ammused by Charlie's cuteness. "Alright" He said heading towards the spare room. "Time to get starteeeddd" He sang excitedly.