-1-

Sometimes I wish I could be in a different place. A different school, different people, but of course my family would stay the same.
Places where bad memories are constantly being made, are a bad place, but it can be, someday, good places if good memories can be being made. Following this thought, the place where I live today, has brought me happy and sad memories, both at the same time. In fact, I've learned to live with both good and bad and, maybe, that makes me tolerant to every situation.

I moved here when I was little, from a bad place to a better one, but this doesn't mean it's a new good place. Although some things changed for the better, others are still very frustrating.

I wake up, go to the kitchen and find my dad there.
"Hey, sweetie! We have to hurry otherwise I'll be late for work"- my dad said and I nodded.

"Where's mom though?"- I asked.

"She already went to work, there was an emergency, now c'mon, let's go"- he answered and I ran behind him closing the door behind me and getting to the car.
My family is now very normal. My mom always cares for me and looks after me and my dad does the same. In the car ride, dad and I were making a carpool karaoke like we always do until we get to school where he would drop me off.

As I was getting out of the car my dad stopped me by talking.
"Y/N... it's your last year please enjoy it... don't make Jenna make fun of you and humiliate you just because I work for her father"- my dad said.

"Don't worry. You know me. I'm a bad b****"- I said jokingly.

"Y/N, language! And I'm being serious here, I want you to have fun this year"

"Dad, don't worry, I'll be fine"- I said as I kissed his cheek goodbye and got out of the car

The thing is, no one really dares to mess around with me because I already proved that I'm not the kind of person you can play with, but Jenna is a different story. She is a very spoiled girl and, unfortunately, my dad works for hers. In the beginning I didn't know this so I just stood up against her, but then my dad started having trouble at work, after that, I found out that my father was under her dad's orders. Besides she made it very clear that if I ever humiliate her again she would get my dad fired and that's an absolute no no. After getting use to it, it doesn't bother me anymore and to be honest I already make jokes about it. People often find it funny I must say.

"Y/N!"- I hear from afar and it's my best friend Jimin

"Hey!!"

"God you look good"- he said.

"Look who's talking!"- I said and we talked for a little as we walked to class together.

"Did you know? There's a new guy in school!"- he said

"Really? Is he cute?!"- I asked.

"Y/N! Why don't you look at me first!?"- Jimin whined.

"Because I already did!...you know you're way out of my league"- I said and we chuckled together. Suddenly, someone stood in my way making me stop.

"Hi Jenna..."- I said to the person who blocked my path.

"You look good Y/N...I think eggs would go great with that outfit."

"Well...we are all wearing the same uniform so it'll probably look good on you too"- I said and people in the hallway kind of laughed.

"Are you answering back?!"- she asked indignated.

"Nop, just facts"

"I'm seeing you'll like milk to go with the eggs"- she affirmed.

"Since we're going there, don't forget the flour, then we can make a cake"- I said giving her a sarcastic smile. This is what I mean...I make jokes about it, but in the end I let her throw the eggs at me so she can be happy and not complain to her father and at the end of the day, people find me kind of funny and approachable.
After that I just walked away with Jimin by my side.

Class eventually starts and the teacher enters with a smile and someone, a really tall guy I must say, behind her.

"Class, please welcome our new student, please introduce yourself"- She said to the boy.

"Hello, my name is Kim Namjoon, I'm very glad to meet you."- he said with a little smile.

"The student who will show Namjoon the school is going to be...uh...ah! Lee Y/N!"

"What?..."- I said kind of surprised but in a low tone.

"You know everyone here is kind of...you know...you are perfect for this job"- everyone seemed offended by that but I kind of enjoyed the fact she wanted to call them idiots but not me.
After I accepted the small task, she ordered Namjoon to sit beside me and he did, but you can see he is kind of a shy boy.

Class was over and I went to show Namjoon the school around.

"So...here are the bathrooms, don't go into the girls bathroom unless you are a girl and we don't know about it... through this door you can access the garden and go to the-..."- I look at him for a minute and he is clearly not listening to me. He is looking at every girl possible on this school.

"Are you a pervert?.."- I asked and his head shot straight at me.

"What?!"

" I'm trying to do my job here, but you just keep looking at the girls around"- I said.

"I was just... nevermind...may you please tell again where is the place we can lunch in?... I'm hungry."- Namjoon said.

"Talking like that you don't sound like a pervert but that would be a thing you would know if you had payed attention to what I said!"

" Then I guess I'll find it myself"- He said and walked away.

"Pff...what a perv..."

*****

School ended and I went home by foot. My dad is still at work like my mom so I just walk home, because it's not that far.

As I walk I feel a shiver down my spine as I constantly feel someone following me. I've been having this feeling for a while now...maybe a month or two. It's getting harder for me to walk on the streets, even in daylight. I would say I am being paranoid, but I'm not. I clearly saw it once. The moment I looked behind me, someone hid. It's not normal to feel this uneasy.