Synopsis

After the chaotic event that destroyed the balance of energies in the world of Yullova, the deity Shin decided to divide the energies to each of the realms to keep the world's order again.

Because of the division of energies among the realms, Yullova was able to achieve a temporary peace. Although Yullova was in peace already, the deity Shin foresaw that the chaos may repeat again in the future. He then selected five beings that will form a unit which are bound to protect and restore the peace among the realms before he goes to a long slumber.

Because of the oracle delivered by a pythoness saying that her son would be the founder of that unit, Candela–the ruler of the light realm–ordered her lover Zefal–a warrior from air realm–to hide their son Ruphus to protect him from the beings that will hunt him.

They escaped from the light realm and hid for seven years in the underground burrows of the uncultivated lands of Jynx. During those years, Zefal trained Ruphus in using energies for battle. They stopped hiding after seven years but continued hiding their identities and lived along Jynxian knaves and peasants.

Alliance of greedy realms surfaced as they tried to overpower the other realms and conquer the whole Yullova. A massive war was planned by them to take down the light realm, their biggest threat.

Ruphus will suddenly meet Hyacinth–a royal lady from the ice realm–while he was hunting for food along the forest. The link between their birthmarks showed up the moment they had an encounter and a projection appeared which revealed about their fate.

Together, they undergone a voyage to find their other members Thang, Ziken and Mirage and lead the revolution to destroy the plan of the evil realm alliance to conquer the whole Yullova.

Will they be able to succeed despite encountering massive hindrances and shocking revelations along their journey?

❲End of the Synopsis❳

YULLOVA: The Revolution of the Realms

This novel is a work of fiction. Names, places, events and characters are all fictitious.

No parts of this story may be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed by any means with the legal permission of the author.

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2020. Wattpad.
@FinestSage

Official Twitter Hashtag: #YullovaTROTR