⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( all about dabi )

❝彼は海賊だった..

fun fact #29 ; dabi would consider
settling down for her. only if they
were married.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

They'd woken up nearly an hour ago, but they were both still in bed and still in each others arms. Dabi could feel her erratic heartbeat beating against his chest and he felt flattered that she felt that way about him. He ran his fingers through her hair and his hand landed on her lower back. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah."

"Look.." It really pained him to say this. "Last night, if you don't want it, the kiss, to mean anything. It doesn't have to mean anything. I don't want to ruin our friendship." For now. He was a patient man.

She wanted to say yes. She didn't want it to mean anything. She already had two guys that loved her and adding another to the mix made her heart and her head hurt, but it did mean something. She wouldn't just ask anyone to live her for the time being. She did like him and she felt fireworks when he kissed her. Just like the fireworks she felt whenever she kissed Todoroki or Bakugo. "It did mean something."

"We can take it slow," he said. "As slow as you want."

"Dabi, I already have two people vying for my affection," she mumbled out, moving her head from his chest to look into his turquoise hues.

A pang of jealousy ran through him, but his face remained calm. "And I'm the third one then. I don't mind competing for your love, your attention... you." He brushed his thumb over her bottom lip.

"I don't like people competing for me.. I don't like seeing those I care about hurt." She furrowed her brows.

"Aw, you care about me?"

"Dabi."

A sigh escaped his lips. "Doll, what ever the outcome may be, I promise I won't get hurt." He reassured her, smiling softly. Because in the end, you'll be mine.