Dreaming

Serenity

I stood in front of them holding my favorite non stick pan with a smile hoping they wouldn't freak out.

At least I got something from Tangled...and they say cartoons are silly.

They all stared at me with wide eyes. Even the evil man.

Ares looked terrified and Nate was holding in his laughter. Leo had raised one eyebrow looking at me in question.

"Hi?"

Ares grabbed me as if I weighted nothing and started running as the others followed. I heard a whistle and several men started chasing us. I saw another man appear in front of them spraying some weird smoke at them before catching up to us.

More familiar men from the base found us and helped us get rid of the guards. I didn't like what I was seeing but I had to act tough for now.

We managed to find the exit and Ares put me in the back of their van.

"Vincent take care of her, I'm going inside. Leave and go back to the base" he said to the man who had sprayed that weird smoke at those men.

This was Vincent? The traitor?

"You can't! They'll kill you!" Vincent told him.

My heard dropped.

"Is there anyone in there you want to get out alive?" Ares asked ignoring him.

"Please save mom a-and my brothers and sister"

"Where are they?" Ares asked. Vincent took a piece of paper out of Ares hands and showed him. "On it" He said nodding.

"Ares please don't go" I finally spoke grabbing his hand.

"I'm sorry baby, I have to"

"What if you don't make it?!" I yelled at him wanting to cry.

"I wasn't named after god of war for nothing" He said his silver eyes glinting. He smirked at me before kissing my forehead. "I love you" He said before running into the house again with Nate, Leo and a few other men behind him.

He didn't even let me say it back.

I let out tears as the van started moving.

"Um hi, I'm Vincent" The man said.

"Serenity" I whispered.

"I-I know"

"How?" I asked my gaze snapping up at him.

He smiled and took out a piece of paper from his pocket. He showed me and I gasped.

That was a drawing I made when I was little. It was a few days before mother left me. It was me and my siblings well it was supposed to be that. I wasn't really skillful back then.

I gave this drawing to my brother Vincent.

Is he really?

"Y-you, how did you get that?" I asked.

"Don't you remember?" He said smiling down at me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let it all out and cried while he wrapped his arms around me. He used to do that too when mom and dad fought.

"Why did you leave me?" I asked desperately.

"We were forced. Mother wouldn't let us come back for you no matter how much we begged. I'm sorry, I really am" He said as his eyes filled with tears too.