Chapter 21: Sweet dreams and a time traveller's dilemma.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ The Past ____

(Y/N) had returned to her room in Chen's temple with a fast asleep Morro tightly wrapped in her arms.

She was emotionally exhausted after today. (Y/N) was sure Chen was behind this or was going to try and wield this to his advantage at least. Morro stirred just a little in the protective embrace of (Y/N)'s arms.

(Y/N) gently placed a sleeping Morro on her bed, stroking his hair in a loving and comforting matter. He looked so peaceful just snoozing away without a care in the world.

A soft knocking sound came from the door of (Y/N)'s room. She looks up from the sleeping Morro to give the door a blank stare.

(Y/N) slowly walked over to the door with a frown on her face. When she finally opens the door. (Y/N) blinks at the figure standing at the other side, her eyebrows drawn together in exhausted confusion.

"I'm sorry to bother you so late (Y/N)." Wu says making sure to keep his voice quiet. Wu glances around then earnestly turns back to her. "May I come in?" He looked strangely chastised for inconveniencing (Y/N) so minorly.

Wu's cheeks burn redder the longer (Y/N) stares at him. Wu gives a heavy swallow. "Please." Wu almost begs.

(Y/N) nods her head towards the inside of her room as she steps to the side to allow Wu to come inside. "Is everything all right?" (Y/N) asks, carefully monitoring Wu.

Wu flushes under her protective scrutiny and awkwardly clears his throat. "I... wanted to see you." Wu finally responded, his voice is unusually soft, lacking confidence.

"Why?" (Y/N) questioned, she was not in the mood to deal with anyone right now. She just wanted to curl up in the nice soft bed and cuddle Morro as they both drifted off to the sweet sympathy of sleep.