Clint Barton x Stella Stark

Clint and I weren't always like we are now, we actually were the complete opposite a few years ago.
I never hated him I don't want to be rivals with the men I love, but I'm already too deep into this shitty situation to fix it again.

It all started about a year ago, Clint asked me to be a little more flirty with him because he wanted to make Natasha jealous.
It was always about Nat he liked her and not me and at first I didn't have a problem with it I just shamelessly flirted with him like there was no tomorrow.

Until about a month into this whole deal I noticed that every time he flirted with me or flirted back I got this weird feeling inside of my stomach it was like butterflies that were tickling me.

I caught myself blushing and giggling at the things he said and did that's when I realized that I caught feelings for him, but the person he had eyes on sadly wasn't me it was a beautiful red headed woman.

But I kept going on with the plan but soon enough both him and I noticed that Natasha wasn't phased at all by what we did so he gave up on her and that's when I saw my chance with him to be more then just friends but all i got was being friend zoned over and over again by him.

I decided that my hopeless feeling for him were idiotic and I started to push him away from me, I ignored him and every attempt he took to talk to me.
I do admit that it was a really childish thing of me to do but I felt so heartbroken that I just didn't think of what I was doing and how I ruined my beautiful friendship I had with him.

- Present Time -

Stella's POV:

I was currently training in the gym of the Avengers tower, my music was blasting over my headphones and kept swinging punches at the red punching bag in front of me.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder so I moved my hands up to my ears to remove my AirPods and turned around only to be met with the sky blue eyes of Steve Rogers aka Captain America.

„Hey Steve what's up?"

„I just wanted to tell you that me and Clint are going to do some fight training want to join? I mean you don't have to since you know Clint is there too but-"

I cut him off by saying

„Yeah sure I'll join you too just because this idiot is there I won't miss a training session not to mention that I'll kick his ass to the moon and back"

He chuckled softly and nodded

„Are you sure about that Stark because I'm quite sure I'm better then you"

Clints voice rung through the training hall

„Oh I'm sure Robin Hood wanna bet"

I challenged him

„Hey first off don't Call me that and second the challenge is accepted but I'll go easy on you promise I don't punch girls"

I rolled my eyes and used my super speed to sprint to him and swung my fist straight into his jaw.
He stumbled over and fell on his back just laying there groaning in pain.

„If you ever say something stupid like that to me again I won't just punch your jaw I'll break your fucking nose got it?"