Ch32 - Rank Up!

Done, enjoy!
**************************
Hawk's Inn

Hiiragi and Sylvie returned to Hawk's Inn after having dinner at the orphanage. Although a little hesitant, they left the orphanage while saying they would come again. Hiiragi left some money for them to spend.

They went to the Adventurer Guild and sent their completion form. After they received the reward, they went straight to the inn and headed straight to their room without having their dinner at the inn.

Right after they entered their room, Sylvie jumped into the bed listlessly. It seemed that she was quite tired after playing with the children at the orphanage. Despite that, she had a satisfied smile on her face since she felt happy to know them.

She was a girl who loves children after all.

Meanwhile, Hiiragi went to the chair and sat on it while closing his eyes. He was thinking about something.

..... How should I solve this?

Hiiragi was pondering about how he should help the orphanage. To be honest he did not thought long of helping them at that moment. He was caught in the heat of it.

When he saw a child getting hurt, he couldn't help but interfere. It was on instinct.

However, he did not regret it one bit. Even if time was reversed, he was completely sure that he would repeat the same actions.

Nevertheless, it did not change that the next time those guys came would be quite an ordeal to solve.

"What are you thinking so hard of, Hiiragi?"

Sylvie who noticed his long gaze, asked. She had a sleepy face. Not to mention, her eyes were half closed which was a sign of drowsiness.

"....nothing. Just making schedule of our next move. No need to worry, just sleep if you're tired."

Hiiragi showed his consideration to her by letting her sleep since he knew that she had not the best stamina and she had probably been using all of it today. Therefore, she needed to recover by sleeping. That's why she was very tired.

"I'm not sleepy yet, so tell me."

"With that face, you said you're not sleepy? Just sleep, I'll tell you later."

"I want to hear it now....."

Sylvie listlessly replied with a sleepy face. Her figure at the moment was very adorable like a girl who was trying hard not to sleep while learning something boring.

Hiiragi sighed silently with a wry smile while looking at her.

"That orphanage, I was thinking of solving the problem and helping them in the long run. For now, the problem might be solved but in the future there will be some. And at that moment, we would probably be away from here."

Hiiragi explained solemnly. He wanted to help them. He did not care much about the orphanage truth to be told. He was just worried about the children. As long as the children had a place to stay and enough food to live, he would be at ease.

"Isn't that easy? Just fix that orphanage and find some people who would protect them. If you still feel insecure, then make a contract with some important people to safeguard the orphanage or just make a rule not to harm the orphanage in any way. Huaa~."

What Sylvie said was something that only a person with enough power, reputation and money to do that. Without any of them, it would be very difficult even if one did not have at least two of them.

However, what if it was Hiiragi?

".....ah! You're genius, Syl. Now I know how."

Hiiragi now realized what he would need to do. His demeanor became lighter compared to before.