Family

Continuation of the chapter, "Disappear".

====================================

"Are you sure that we're allowed to go here even without asking their permission?" The wind elemental asked, with a worried tone in his voice while facing the fire element.

"Who cares if we still ask for their permission?! It's not like they care anyways!" Blaze snapped, rolling his eyes while groaning in annoyance. "Besides, they don't need us anymore, remember?"

Duri only sighed deeply as he stared down the ground gloomily while walking with his troublemaker buddies. "Perhaps, you're right..."

Currently, the trio troublemakers went back to the beautiful but dangerous planet where they had their previous mission from just to wander the place around more. According to their data about the planet itself, it shows that everything inside that planet is very gorgeous and appealing to anyone's eye, even the scary Halilintar had his jaw dropped once he first saw the beautiful scenery around him. But unfortunately, there lived the dangerous creatures who hides their appearance and watched anyone who dares to step on their planet. Once you get something from them or once they saw you, you'll totally need to start running away from them because they'll start chasing you and will make your lives at risk.

"I don't think going to this planet again is a good idea we've planned out..." Taufan nervously said, as he trembled a bit while looking at his surroundings.

"We'll be fine~" Blaze reassured. "With or without our powers, I'm sure we'll be alright." He added,  grinning.

Suddenly, the trio troublemakers heard leaves rustling from their side. They immediately positioned their selves to their battle stances, even without their powers. They nervously but bravely checked the bushes if something's there.

But they found nothing.

The trio troublemakers then exchanged glances with each other and sighed in relief.

"See? I told you we're going to be o--"

Unexpectedly, something or someone knocked them down unconsciously on the ground in just one hit. A large creature appeared infront of them, casting a huge shadow around the poor trio who were knocked out cold. The creature smiled evilly as it took the three troublemakers' bodies and drags them with him.

<~> <~> <~>

Worried and frustrated, the earth element kept walking back and forth in the room of the trio troublemakers while biting his fingernails. Worried, because he kept thinking about the trio's safety and wellness. Frustrated, because of his moot brothers who always belittle the trios.

"NOW THAT THEY'RE MISSING, HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND THEM!? HUH!? HOW CAN TRACK THEM IF THEY AREN'T WEARING THEIR POWER WATCHES ANYMORE!?--" Gempa then started ranting and scolding his brothers furiously non-stop for a whole hour, making the annoyed trio sighed in exasperation and couldn't do anything but to pretend that they're listening to every Gempa's lectures.

But, it didn't take too long when their Admiral interrupted him and mentioned something important to all of them, with the absence of the troublemakers. With that, Gempa sighed deeply and gave an intense glare at his brothers, giving them a look of "We'll continue this later.." that sent chills down their spines. After a short meeting with the Admiral, the four elemental brothers then started planning.

"Going to that planet just to retrieve that power sphere again, huh?" Halilintar scoffed. "I swear if we fail this mission again..."

Solar hummed. "At least those troublemakers aren't here to ruin the mission again like earlier."

"Were you two even listening to me earlier!?" Gempa exclaimed, a threatening aura surrounding him. The two of them only flinched and gulped slowly.

"You know what? Let's just finish this mission, then we're outta here." Ais suggested, and went to find Ochobot to use his teleportation power to go to the previous planet where they had their mission earlier.

<~> <~> <~>

Quietly, the four elemental brothers searched for the power sphere their Admiral wanted them to retrieve again. Basically, the Admiral wanted them to repeat the mission and find the power sphere they're looking for again. When he told them about it, they were hesitant to take it at first but then, accepted and took the mission again.

Currently, they're walking together to look for the said power sphere. They'd already prepared their weapons if anything happens and became more alert of their surroundings. Although they're quite glad about the troublemakers' absence, since they knew their mission wouldn't fail anymore, they kind of have this feeling of being loss.

A feeling of having a heavy heart. A feeling of being disappointed to themselves. A feeling of missing someone you love.

While walking silently, they couldn't help but think of Taufan, Blaze and Duri. The wild yet, loving trio. They couldn't find anyone better than them.

All the fun, jokes and laughters, they miss all of it. They could see their eyes smiling in glee, with their wide smiles that means they truly enjoy their lives, even though they're undergoing through challenges and hardships everyday and everywhere they go. It's their determination that keeps them going.

And that's when they realize... they need them.

They admit. They miss their troublemaker trio. They miss all their cheerfulness, craziness and being the optimistic brothers of the group.

They're the ones who are trying to lighten up the serious atmosphere a bit and enjoy the little things every once in a while. The ones who cheers everyone up. The ones who are may be reckless but, genuinely cares for everyone they love, especially their four elemental brothers.

They found it boring when there's no one bothering them. Everytime, the trio would do something just to annoy them. But since they're aren't with them anymore, they finally realized, they want more of it and that's all they ever wished for; just for them to just... come back for all of them to be happy, satisfied, and complete again.

Now, they feel these four things: guilt, insensitive, selfishness and regret. If they ever find them, they'll immediately rush towards the trio and give them a tight, warm hug, and sincerely apologize to them over and over again until they forgive them. They felt bad about judging their own brothers and weren't even sensitive about their feelings.

So they thought if they finished the mission, they'll find them and bring them back home, because they deserve to be one of them, and they are brothers; They're a family. No matter who they are, they deserve to be loved and respected.