◆10

"Ugh!" Heejin yelled out in frustration, barging through the doors of the midnight thorns house

The loud bang the door made against the wall caused everyone inside to flinch at her entrance, heavy breaths and forceful actions.

"I'm going to kill him!"
"I'll kill you if you scratched my wall." Yuta deadpanned as he sat on the sofa with an apathetic gaze at the TV.

"What's wrong Jin?" Mark asked with wide eyes at her anger, the girl ignored him and strided over to the fireplace with the wet shirt in her hands- throwing it inside without a second glance.

"Lee Jeno is what happened, I fucking hate him."
"Okay you're not special just shut up and do your homework, you're giving me a migraine." Yuta groaned, throwing her a glare and she huffed.

Spinning on her heel and stomping up the steps with rage swirling inside her and when she reached her room- the girl made it a point to forcefully slam the door shut.

"Uh, she seems angry." Mark spoke, still standing there and then he shook his head and walked off.

"Hormonal Teens I swear," Yangyang muttered with a tsk and Jisung snatched the chocolate bar in his hand.

"What! No!" Yangyang screeched, verge of tears and Yuta groaned, firing his gun at the wall- making everyone flinch.

"If you're going to shoot anyone, shoot fucking Lee Jeno!" Heejin screamed from upstairs.

Jungwoo watched wide eyed at the hole in the wall then back at Yuta.
"Hyung...I don't think that was necessary."
Yuta shrugged.

Jeno sighed for the umpteenth time that evening, massaging his temples and his back muscles flexing against the material of his white shirt- stress combing through his blood.

"Sir, there has been another attack."

Jeno exhaled harshly, dropping his pen and standing up; walking apathetically towards the door.

The workers cowered and the gang members watched as Jeno wordlessly grabbed one of many car keys and headed over to his 12 car garage.

He slid into the seat- switching on the engine and speeding off through the streets.

Jeno flickered between the road and the control panels of his car- checking what was attacked.

The small town on the border of Aurelia and Cerulean was struck and Jeno narrowed his eyes- could it be them?

But why would they do that as some were part of Aurelia?

Jeno made it quite sooner than he expected, seeing Johnny, Lucas and Taeil already there.

The leader strided over with a stoic expression, fire illuminating on the small village- screams erupting and rushing of people.

"Status."
"We're unsure if it was an Midnight thorn attack, apparently a few house fires were set and a handful of people missing."

Jeno listened wordlessly, nodding along as he watched a car swerve up expeditiously fast.

His eyes honed in on the passenger who flung the door open and rushed out of the car, wide eyed and flushed cheeks.

Kang Heejin, surprisingly.

Jeno raised his brows, turning his body so he could now see what was happening.

Heejin gasped when she saw the damages, hands flying up to her mouth and her wide eyes began watering.

Jeno tilted his head as he watched her sway for a few seconds in shock before dropping to the ground, hands on the gravel floor as the house near her erupted into flame.

"N-no-" she breathed out, the red hot flames illuminating light on her skin.
"No, no," she said louder, scrambling up to her feet- rushing towards the burning building.

"Mum, Dad!" She screamed out.

Oh damn