Chapter 15: Enjoy the screams

Warning: Torture

"Anger resolves nothing it only puts up your blood pressure."

Chapter 15: Enjoy the screams

J

ungkook hops out of the van and went inside the place. The place was really dark and eerie, with only one bulb in the middle of the building. He was smirking while walking near the area with only a source of light.

He loves how the tied man screamed in pain every time he got punches on his beaten body. He was enjoying the blood dripping out of the man's mouth.

He was standing not so far from that man while crossing his arms. He loves to watch how that man receives his punishment.

"Hey, Jeon, since when did you arrive?" A guy playing with the bubblegum in his mouth asked Jungkook.

"Just now, JM hyung, it seems that you guys are enjoying the little toy I brought here." Jungkook snickered.

"Who wouldn't be? It's been so long since the last time I heard someone begging."

That was what Yoongi said who was lazily laying on the couch.

"Does Taehyung know this dark side of yours?" Jin inquired who was standing beside him while crossing his arms.

"Hyung, it's better if he won't know. That animal doesn't deserve his son's pity after what he did to him." Jungkook retorted.

"Did you know that he tried to bribe us earlier?" Hoseok chuckled.

"Really? How funny of that, what did he bribe with?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"Sexy girls and money." Hoseok laughed.

"Why don't you guys agree with that? Y'all barely got an offer something like that." Jungkook played along.

"I rather want to fuck Jimin's tight hole than to accept his offer." Yoongi nonchalantly replied.

"I'm top, Yoonshit." Jimin grumbled spitting the bubblegum in Yoongi's face.

"I can't believe this man can cum even though he's an old man." Namjoon tsked punching Hosung in the stomach.

Hosung let out a groan and pants heavily.

"Should we go harder to him?" Jin inquired while approaching Hosung.

"Yes, but make sure to give him a little pleasure first so he can at least enjoy his last day." Jungkook snickered.

He takes a seat on the royal-like chair, in front of Taehyung's father. He took a beer and drink it, enjoying the alcohol wetting his throat.

"M-Mr. J-J-eon I-I A-al-rea-dy guh-gi-ve m-y s-on t-o you. Wuh-wh-at duh-do y-yo-u wuh-wa-nt?" Hosung stuttered while panting heavily.

He was standing with tied hands-on air, rope with spine around his neck. If he fell, traps on the floor will welcome his face.

Jungkook shakes his beer before he drinks it again.

"Well, You took his virginity and your dirty hands touch him. I want you to feel the pain. I want to see you suffering in front of me!" Jungkook sternly replied sending a shiver down Hosung's spine.

Jungkook gave a signal to Jin and Namjoon to do the second steps. With the help of his men, one of them threw the blood of pigs over Hosung so he could the pain later. They wore the knuckle bar and smirked.

"D-do-n't!" Hosung tried to scream.

The men with knuckles punch him on his right cheek. Other men took the taser before he did his work. He took the water and spill it on Hosung. He turns on the taser and starts it pressing on his wet chest of Hosung. Jungkook smirked like an idiot definitely enjoying everything happening in front of him.

"Suh-stop this! I-I can't d-do this anymore, please g-give m-me a chance, I-I will do anything." Hosung begged while crying.

"Why would I?" Jungkook snickered crossing his legs.

"I-I will give a-anything y-you want j-just please, duh-don't kill me. I-I'm willing to do anything juh-just to serve you, I-I can be y-your slave!" Hosung pleaded, hoping Jungkook would listen to him.

"I actually can find a slave better than you. Besides, why are you just begging right now? You should do it the first day you saw me." Jungkook grinned.

"I-If you want m-me to kneel down i-in front of you, I-I will do it, please, s-stop." Hosung cried in agony.

"Well, that's a good idea but I will only love it if Taehyung is the one kneeling in front of me rather than you. I'm not interested in you." Jungkook chuckled.

"Wuh-why are y-you doing this? I-I don't have a-a plan t-to t-take my son away from you. Just please, I'm begging you, give me another chance." Hosung hissed when he got a smack on his legs with a wire.

"Why are you begging on me? Why did you even think that I will listen to your cries and begs? Did you listen to your own son's cries and begs when he tells you to stop when you are fucking raping him, huh?!" Jungkook yelled.

"I-I will beg him if that's what you want me to do, I will do it" Hosung attempted to make a deal.

"What makes you think I will show you to him? You're such a stupid man." Jungkook laughed.

"I-If Tuh-Taehyung found out a-about this, I-I'm sure he'll hate you!" Hosung replied, gritting his teeth.

"As if he'll know, I'm sure he doesn't care about you. He doesn't even bother to ask you to me. He said he doesn't want to go back to hell." Jungkook grinned.

"L-let me free! Y-you are the real demon!" Hosung yelled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in boredom, he clicks the remote causing Hosung to flinch when something sharp on his back.

"How about the girl?" Namjoon asked watching Hosung suffering

"We will torture her" Jungkook growled and throw the bottle of beer on the ground.

He smirked enjoying Hosung's situation who was shuddering in pain and only a quiet yell left his mouth.