Chapter 24- Marcus

Sophia's P.O.V

My head hurt so badly from the amount of crying I've been doing, I felt even worst than last time, maybe because I actually love him, I love him and betrayed me like this. But I should have known, once a playboy always a playboy. Marcus always warned me about guys like that, maybe that's the reason Marcus never wanted me to act on the feelings I had for James because he knew that I would get hurt.

I stayed over at kate's last night, I couldn't go home because that would be the first place he would look for me. I wasn't ready to face James, I wasn't even ready to talk about what happened yesterday with anyone. All I wanted to do today was eat, sleep and cry. I didn't even want to get up this morning but I really need to eat.

I won't be one of those girls that when they're going through a break-up, they starve themselves. No man will ever come between me and my food.

So I was currently reading kate's refrigerator.

Knock knock knock knock knock

I frowned, who could that be, kate didn't mention that she was expecting someone this early or expecting anyone at all.

Knock knock knock

"I'm coming " I yelled then walked to the door, I opened the door and I didn't expect to see this person anytime soon.

"Marcus," I said trying to make my voice sound as cheerful as possible,  Marcus looked mad, really mad.

"What the fuck is this," he said, pushing past me as he enters the house.

"What are you talking about " I didn't have time for this, I don't need Marcus here right now. At this moment, it was minutes away from breaking down, Marcus remained me of James and James makes me cry and that's not what I need right now.

"This," he said pushing his phone into my face, it was an article, FASHION DESIGNER SOPHIA KNIGHT CAUGHT IN A LOVE TRIANGLE.

"I saw that article this morning,  your name was in there so I thought let me check it out. Only to find out that my best friend and my baby sister were in some sort of secret relationship, I thought that it was just so false gossip because my best friend would never cross the line like that. But then I saw the video of you and him all lovey-dovey, it's all over the internet Sophie " he continued "when were you gonna tell me about this, how could you go behind my back like that. There's a reason I don't want you to get involved with James, I know him. James does care about woman's feeling, all he wants Is to mess around, James is not the type of guy to settle down "

Those last words that Marcus said to me really hit me hard

"I know " I whispered tears falling rapidly. Marcus looks at me and his features soften.

"I'm so sorry Sophie, I'm so sorry that he hurt you, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you " he hugs me and I cry silently on his shoulder.

James P.O.V

Ding Dong

Who could that be

I groan, my head hurt, my body hurts but most of all my heart hurts.

Ding Dong

Could that be Sophia, why would she ring the doorbell, maybe she forgot her keys. Who cares, she's home and I'm so glad.

I stagger to the door, what am I going to say to her, what am I going to say to make her believe me. I knew how bad it looked, I knew she mostly dought me because of my past. I'm not proud of my past but I've changed, I just wish everyone would see that I've changed.

As I open the door someone's fist connected with my face. I stumble back, the fist connects again.

My nose was bleeding and  I knew I would have a black eye. I looked up to see who did this, who would want to hurt me. It was Marcus, he found out.

"Marcus,   i -" I was cut off has Marcus hit me again

"I don't want to hear shit from you, I told you to leave her alone and you promised you would, now my sister is hurt " his words put me to shame

"It's all a big misunderstanding "

"Misunderstanding " he kicks me in my stomach "oh, I understand perfecting, what's there not to understand, you play with my little sister and broke her heart " kick again

"Marcus please just give me a chance to explain" I plead, he looked as if he was having an internal battle with himself until he sighs

"You have seven minutes "

"Thank you, you won't regret this "

"Oh, your life depends on it," he says darkly, I knew it did, Marcus was mad really mad. He has always been a guy with a high tolerance level but when it comes to his family, he loses control.

"I love her Marcus, I love her so much it hurts, I know I've messed up in the past but that's the past, I've changed. I want to be better, I want to be better for her. I can't see myself -, I can't see a future without her. Since she came back to New York  I haven't been with anyone and when you finally made things official, I promised that I would never hurt her. You know that I ended things with Lenna a long time ago. You know about everything that happens in my life. You remember that night when we were in Milan and I got drunk and I told you I have finally found someone, I've finally fallen in love. I was talking about Sophia, I love Sophia Knight with all my heart. " I said sincerely

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I believe you "

"You do "

"Unfortunately yes " he sighs "If you love her and she loves you and you both make each other happy " "I'm going to help you win her back "

.
.
.
.
.

Marcus knows!!!!

Your thoughts on this chapter???

We have only two chapters to go, its been an awesome journey and can't believe it's about an end, I love these guys and I know you do too.

Thank you so much for over 2k views and over 100 votes, your views, votes, and comments give me the motivation to continue writing,  I love you guys so much

Byeee