-3-

I go to the bathroom to clean myself as I feel extremely irritated, but once I got out it got worse. My teacher came up to me.

"Y/N, I heard what happened in the cafeteria...and they told me to tell you that you are getting detention"- the teacher said.

"You're kidding me, right sir?...how can I get detention when it wasn't even my fault!"

"You know how it is...her dad is very powerful so of course she is not going to get detention"- He said feeling guilty. He is the best teacher I have, very fair, but he doesn't speak his mind to the other teachers.

"Of course, the rich and spoiled kids always get out unguilty so that in a near future they'll continue to be rich and spoiled kids...I love how school os contributing for a better society."- I said clearly upset with the situation.

****

After school I went to detention and they told me to go clean the bathrooms...lovely.

I went outside to clean the mop. It's cold and it's getting late. Not to say that there's a lot of fog. From afar I can see a figure on the futebol field, but can't figure out.

 From afar I can see a figure on the futebol field, but can't figure out

Wow.... are those wings? Is someone shooting a movie or something? I take a picture in case, cause the view was quite cool. I go closer and I can now understand that familiar figure. It's Namjoon.

I got closer to him and touched his wings. He got startled and quickly turned around.

"Wow! These look so real"- I said amazed still touching the wings until e dodged them away from me.

"

You!"- he said very scared.

"Are you shooting a movie or something?"- I asked.

"A..movie...what is that?"- Namjoon said confused.

"You're funny actually, these look so real"- I said and went closer to the wings once again and started touching them, to play around I pull a feather off.

"Aaahhh!! Are you crazy?!"- he screamed like it hurt him.

"Why are you acting like that? It's not like they're really yours"- I said, but at that moment the wings were gone. What the...where are the wings? Are they...real?!...is he-?!

"Ah! What are you?!?"- I asked confused.

"please calm down, let's talk for a minutes"

"You're a-..no...no way those things are not real"- I said.

"What's not real?"

"Angels and that kind of stuff"

"What?! Off course we are real!"- he said feeling indignated. Then he put out the wings once again.

"Omg! It's real!"

"Yes, they are! Don't say we are just suburban legends, it's hurtful."- he said.

"Well, I'm sorry! Please don't kill me"- I said scared.

"What? I'm not going to kill you."- Namjoon said.

"Are you sure? Aren't the white wings who protect and the ones with black wings who do the opposite?"- I asked, but his face showed like I hit a soft spot.

"I'm not like that...I just need you to keep a secret...and don't say things like that"- he said with a soft tone and walked away.  But something crossed my mind, then I spoke, what made him stop.

"I won't tell anyone IF...you protect me"- I said. He, then, turned to me.

"What?"- Namjoon asked confused.

"I won't say anything of you protect"

"From who? The popular girl who threw eggs at you? Are you serious?!"

"What? Jenna? I couldn't care less about her, I'm talking about someone who has been following me everyday."

"Whatever, even if you tell everyone, no one is going to believe you"- he said turning his back on me again implying a 'no' to my proposal.

"Actually, I have a picture"- once I said this, it made him stop and turn his face to me again. I showed my phone with the picture and his eyes grew so big. He knew he had to agree to my proposal.

"Damn it this human world with so many technologies"- He murmured.

"So that's a yes?" - I asked to be sure.

"What choice do I have?"

"Yesss! I'm going to clean the bathrooms and then you can start working by taking me home! I'll be quick!"

*****
After my stupid and unfair detention, Namjoon walked me home.

We walked on the streets for a little while, but nothing suspicious happened.
"See...you were probably being paranoid about it."- Namjoon said, annoyed by the fact I made him agree to the pact.

"I'm not...maybe he was busy today"- I said and he just sighed.

"You're crazy"- he said between his teeth but I heard him.

"Yah and you're a pervert"- I fought back.

As we walk, someone came up to us. It was Jimin.

"Y/N!...and Namjoon...?...why are you with her at this hour?"- Jimin asked Namjoon.

"Ask her"- he answered annoyed.

"We just found each other while going home and we are walking together now"- I said, making an excuse.

"Well...he can go now...I can take you home"- Jimin said.

"Jimin, your parents are waiting for you at the restaurant...you should go... you're a good son, remember?"- I said. I don't want him to know, I wouldn't forgive myself if he would get hurt because of me. Namjoon has powers, it's almost impossible to hurt him.

"But-"

"No buts Jimin... it's fine... we'll see each other at school tomorrow okay?"- I said.

"Fine..."- Jimin answered.

"Cool, see you tomorrow love"- I told my best friend and waved goodbye as I walked off with Namjoon behind me.

"Why he is the one taking you home?"- Jimin said in a sad tone, but I couldn't hear because I was already gone.