Chapter 42

Megan's POV

"Shit. I have to make a video today." I say. "Ok." Shawn says. "Why don't we dooooo." he says and thinks. "A cover?" He continues. "YES!" I say. "Should we do it before or after Disneyland?" He asks. "After." I say smiling.

He grabs my hand and we walk out the hotel room. We walk to the car thing again and it drives us to the park. We get out and get our hands stamped.

"Which ride first?" I ask. "Dumbo?" He asks. "Yay!" I say jumping up and down. I look down at my outfit. A black and grey graphic tee, black shorts, and white converse. I put my Minnie Mouse ears on as grab Shawn's hand.

We walk to Dumbo together. "I haven't been on this ride in ages." Shawn says. We get on a dumbo with a light blue hat.

The ride tells us to keep our hands and feet inside the ride and to buckle up blah blah blah and then it says the same thing in Spanish.

The ride starts an we start spinning. It lifts us up. Shawn and I put our hands in the air and start laughing. He kisses me and I kiss him back. "Thank you for bringing me here." I say smiling. "Merry Christmas." he says putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

The ride stops and we get off.

The order of the rides we went on was Space Mountain (we bought a funny picture cause Shawn was screaming his face off and I was posing), then Matihorn, then Thunder Mountain, then Buzz Lightyear (he beat me), then Star Tours, then Pirates of the Carribean, then the Matihorn, then the grizzly water raft.

"I'm so tired." I say leaning my head on his shoulder. "One more ride." he says. "Which one?" I ask. "Splash Mountain." he says. I get a knot in my stomach. "Shawn no." I say shaking my head. "C'mon babe. You'll be fine. I promise." he says. "Didn't you go on it last time?" He asked. "Ya. And I didn't like it." I say.

He shrugs. He lifts me up and puts me over his shoulder. "SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES DONT YOU EVEN DARE!" I say. "Sorry baby." he says. We get in line which is not that long surprisingly.

"Shawn-" "C'mon babe. For me?" He asks frowning. "Ugh fine. If I die, I'm blaming it on you." I say. "But how can you-" he starts. "It sounded better in my head." I say laughing.

I turn around to face front and his arms snake around my waste. "Your hands are so cold." I say look back at him. "You arms are so warm." he says planting a kiss on my cheek.

We get to the front and there's no seat belts.

Shawn helps me on and scoots next to me. "Ready?" He asks holding on. "No." I say shaking my head. The same old directions play again blah blah blah Spanish blah blah blah then the ride finally starts.

"Shawn no get me off!" I say hugging his muscular arm. "Too late now." he says chuckling. "Shawn I hate you so much." I say freaking out. "Its okay, I'm right here for you." he says putting his arm around me. He kisses my forehead as we go through the ride with the scary animals.

Then the animals start to get mad and sad and that's the sign when were about to drop. "Shawn." I start. "You're okay. Calm down." he says laughing. We go over the edge and he grabs my chin. He turns me towards him and I kiss him. My stomach drops and it feels like a million butterflies are in my stomach.

I pull away when a huge splash if water gets on us. "ITS FREEZING!" I scream. "Looks like you were a little thirsty." Shawn says winking at me. "Shut your mouth Mendes." I say laughing. "See, the ride wasn't so bad after all, was it?" He asks. "Eh, it could've been better." I say while he rests his forehead on mine.

Shawn gets off the ride first an he helps me out. "Let's go to Main Street so we don't miss the snow." I say pulling him through the crowd.

I stop at the pictures to see ours. When it pops up everyone 'awws'. We both laugh and I memorize the picture number. We go the the cart and ask for it. I take out my wallet. "No." Shawn says pushing my hands down lightly. He hands her the money and she gives us the picture. "You got a sweet one right here." The lady says. I smile at Shawn an he smiles back. We say our 'thank you's' and start walking to Main Street.

We got there just before the snow started (which is just little tiny bits of foam that spray out from machines on the rooves.

Shawn takes a selfie of us. I take one of us kissing. "This is so romantic." Shawn says hugging me. He puts his jacket over me and pulls me close to him.

"I love you so much." He says. "I love you too." I say back.

The snow stops and everyone starts to leave the park. We start walking as we hold hands. "I think that was the best Christmas I've ever had." I say smiling. "Same." He says.

We get back to the hotel and unlock our hotel room door.

"Now we have to make a video! Wooo!" I say. Shawn grabs his guitar and tunes it as I set up the lights and the camera.

"So I chose All I Want For Christmas Is You. Is that okay?" He asks. "Perfect." I say. I take a little time to sing the lyrics in my head. "Ready?" I ask. "Yep." he says. He kisses me on the nose and I press record on the camera.

"Hello everyone! It's Megan here! And I'm here with my lovely boyfriend, the wonderful and talented..." I say. "Drum roll please." I say again. I slap my hands on my legs. "Shawn Mendes!" I say waving my hands in the air. "Woo!" He says clapping. He takes a seat next to me on the bed.

"So today we are doing a cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You the Alex and Sierra version which is one of our favorites." Shawn says smiling at me.

"Why are you smiling at me?" I ask while my cheeks get red. "Cause you're beautiful." he says. "Shawn." I groan. "Stahp." I say laughing. "You are though." he says kissing me.

"Okay okay. Let's get back to singing." I say. "We hope you guys like this!" Shawn says.

Shawn start playing

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

(And I...) don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree

Cause I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

Baby all I want for Christmas...is you.

~~

Thank you guys for watching! See you next week!

I say to the camera.

I turn the record button off and take all the lights down.

"I'm so tired." I say limping to the bathroom. I take a shower. I brush my teeth then my hair.

I put my hair up into a messy bun and change into my shorts and a vneck.

I step out of the bathroom and I get pushed against the wall.

Shawn starts kissing me. It turned into a make out session. My hands were playing with his hair. He tells me to jump and I do as I'm told.

"I think I'm ready..." I say to Shawn. "Are you sure?" He asks. I nod.