Part 68

Next day sun rays peeped into the mansion to wake their lovable family with new sunshine which is a new ray for a beautiful young girl who is going take her first step in her next journey with her new family, She was excited about this new journey as well as nervous with the thought that can she be able to prove herself in her future family, can she be able to satisfy their family members as nice daughter in law, can she be able to adjust with that new atmosphere with this new family, lot of thoughts are running in her small mind, she was feeling sad by thinking that she have to leave her precious lovable and supportive family after her marriage. This is the occasions where one gal will go through a lot of feeling with so much of emotions, excitement, happiness, nervous, shy, unknown fear, sad abt leaving her own house, unknown desire, it is a mixed state where one gal cant feel complete happiness for her new journey or complete sadness for leaving her maternity.

Anusha came to anjali who was sitting with lot of thoughts, anusha asked her to get ready fast, anjali asked her, mom what about chote till now he din come, without him how can I do this engagement, I'm having only brother but he itself is not with me now in this most important day. Anusha replied, don't know anjali I m also worried abt him till now no information abt him. Anjali sadly went to freshen up. Anand called arnav but it again came as switched off, he tried his London office they replied that he was not there. Anand was worried about his son by hearing this reply. Akash and Nk are excited abt this ceremony after a long time they are going to celebrate a great ceremony with all family members, they got ready soon with this excitement.

Khushi woke up lazily from her another sleepless nite with her arnie's thoughts, she thought may be at this time arnav can be at his home to see his di's engagement, with that hope she took her bath soon and wore her simple dress, rushed to arnav's home where all are busy in checking things, she searched everywhere through her eyes with little hope, atlast went to anjali's room who was looking sad, khushi rushed to her and asked her di what happened why are looking sad, anjali replied with little tears, Chote still din arrive khushi i want him now to be present here, v dono about his whereabouts dad tried to call him but his phone was switched off, khushi's face become pale and frowned with this news, but she wanna support her di now, its k di he din like us so only he din arrive but when he arrive here he will regret for this, for making us worried about him, we should not leave him, today or tomorrow he will keep his step here only na that time v will smash him, now get ready because of ur emotionless brother don't spoil ur precious day she complained with pouting face. Anjali smiled at her little sister childish words and started to get ready, khushi helped her in dressing and hair style.

After finished dressing, anjali asked khushi to get ready soon, Khushi with out interest said still time is there I ll get ready after some time, anjali scolded, no khushi just go and get ready, come here again I don't want last minute dressing go now itself. Khushi started to move, suddenly anjali asked, khushi what dress u took I din see ur dress. Khushi said, no di I din take anything I m having lot of dresses na so I ll wear any one of them, by that time anusha and preethi also came to check anjali, by hearing khushi's statements all r shocked, anjali shouted, Khushi what are you saying I know u very well how u are crazy abt shopping things, y u din pick anything I cant believe this, for ur sister engagement u din take anything its very bad khushi, what happened to u. Anusha asked, yeah how we din notice it while v are shopping. Preethi added, my daughter din take anything its just unbelievable, khushi with no mood, oh stop ur talks I m having all types dresses and designs with latest trend and fashion so its not a big deal, I ll get ready and come by saying that rushed out of that room. Others are seeing her with awwww.... When she started to change like this which is new to them.