Part 64

arnav: ok. he caressed her hair. Khushi will I be a good father.

khushi cupped his face. Arnavji what happened why are asking this question. I am sure u r going to be a best father in the world. Don't worry. she kissed his cheek.

arnav smiled and hug her. I promise u khushi, I will protect u and our son.

khushi: I know She hug him back.

it was evening. Arnav sit beside her and looking at sleeping khushi. he looked at her tummy and her face. A smile appeared on his lips. he went near to her, arnav removed her saree from her belly he place a kiss on her tummy.

arnav: I love u beta. I am waiting for u. please come soon.

for that u have to wait 7 more months hearing this arnav looked khushi. khushi smile at him.

khushi sit in the bed and say so much eager to see u r son ah.

arnav smile: ah I am waiting for him. after he come I will pamper him so much.

khushi: him only she pouted.

arnav smile cup her face. No I love his mother so so much, I will pamper her also for giving me a wonderful gift. He placed his lips on her lips. they are kissing so passionately. Both broke the kiss.

arnav: khushi u go and freshup.

arnav wait for her. khushi come out of washroom. they went to the living area.

arjun and sandhya are already sitting there.

they also join them. Hp serve their coffees. All are drinking their coffees. Khushi is going to drink coffee she feel nauiza and ran into washroom she throw up everything. arnav ran behind her to hold her head sooth her back. sandhya went and see them. She hold khushi.

after that they come living room arnav make khushi to sit in sofa. Khushi r u alright.

khushi: I am ok arnavji. Arnav make her drink some water.

sandhaya: khushi did you take medicines to stop vomiting.

khushi: ji maa. but sometime it happen.

arnav: y this happen to u.

arjun smile at arnav this happens to every pregnant women. Don't get panic. It is normal only. it will stop after 3 or 4 th month of pregnancy ok.

sandhya: see who is telling all this. U know khushi, when I am pregnant he overreacted for simple things.

arjun: that all will show how much I love u.

arnav: ahh maa these all show this how much we care for u. if something happened to u both we can't see it.

sandhya: ok ok stop it u both. arnav make khushi to rest for sometime.

khushi: maa u too. Please maa whole day I am resting. I don't want to lie again. I want do somework.

arjun: khushi in this time u will not do any work. Take rest.

arnav: dad tell her. If I tell this she is not obeying me.

khushi: papa u will also support him. please I get bored without doing anything.

sandhya: khushi we are telling all this for u r goodness only. so take rest and don't do anywork.

khushi: ji.

arnav: khushi come and take some rest.

they went to their room. arnav make her lay down in bed.

arnav is about to move when khushi hold his hand. Arnavji please lay beside me.

arnav lay beside her. khushi placed her head on his chest. Arnav stroke her hair.

khushi: arnavji my son is very lucky to have a family like this. All of them are caring so much for him.

arnav: khushi he is first child of this family. he is special to all of u. he is going to make us to parents, maa to grandmother and dad to grandfather. Obveiosuly everyone will take care of him.

khushi: that means he is first son so that only everyone is taking care of him. if he is second or third child no one will care for that child ah.