Heil/Calderon Family Prank War Part 3

Warning: No wolves were harmed or killed in this prank war, wolves are stronger than humans so some pranks you may think - he could die! He didn't.

 Picture of Adult Aiden up above (couldn't find it in better quality)!!!!!

Music I used for writing this chapter is Nate Growing Up by Labrinth and Eminem - Survival

-----------------------

Aiden's P.O.V

"The minute we step into that house, we become prey," I say from my position on the old, wooden table in our hideout, eyes scanning over my team slowly. "Keep your eyes open and your mind active."

"We just have to stick the plan though right?" Jayson asks nervously from his position on the floor between the doorway, his arms wrapped around his knees and his eyes wide as they focused on me. "Once we follow the plan, everything will be okay?"

"Should be," Damon corrects with a shrug, a smirk growing across his face as the scent of Jayson's fear grows throughout the room. 

"Stop trying to scare him," I groan, running a hand through my hair and pulling at the ends a bit before I lean back and fold my arms over my chest. "He's not wrong though, there's no guarantee this will work and it probably won't, but if we follow it for the weekend, things should sway our way enough for us to pull this through."

"What they're trying and failing to say," Josey steps in while she cleans her nails mindlessly. "They're too many variables on the other side for the plan to work completely, shit will go wrong - it's guaranteed. But if we stick to it for the most part and get them out of the house, then we'll have them from there."

Jayson only nods and I have to listen to Max's little speech of all the ways he's useful to us to stop myself from tying him up and just leaving him for the weekend. If he didn't get his shit together and fast, he'd just be a liability instead of our best weapon.

This is what I get for working with a runt.

"You'll be fine," I deadpan with as much encouragement as I could muster as I stand up and stretch. "Let's head back, the time is almost up and they've probably completely boobie-trapped the house by now."

"This shit is about to be fun," Josey says as she stands as well, stuffing a handful of small fireworks in the back of her shorts and tossing her shirt end over it. 

"We've got two very different definitions of fun," Jayson says as he stands and makes his way back out the way we came. 

"You're thinking too much about how you're going to get hurt," Damon says with a frown as he follows after him. "Throw that shit out of your head, there's no way you can predict every move they'll make so stop thinking about it. Focus on how you're going to fuck them up instead."

Surprisingly no more whining comes from Jayson, the words working somehow to relax him as he only nods and continues walking through the tight hallways.

Once we're back on ground level, I shut the door behind us and brush some leaves over it with my foot. I turn to face my lineup and find myself smiling as they study me.

"Do me a favour," I say as I look between them all, "fuck them up real good."

Josey releases a warrior cry which makes Damon laugh as he throws his shoulder around her shoulder and starts walking back to the house. Jayson smiles a little while he scratches the back of his head and looks at me.

"Let's go runt," I say, smacking his head as I pass him by and smiling happily when he winces and curses before scrambling after me. "You're not going to let me down are you?"