TEN

Myair Kacey

Myair sat on the couch as she looked at the picture her and Nasir took

Myair sat on the couch as she looked at the picture her and Nasir took. She was cheesing hard like a little girl getting ice cream. It was something Nasir always made her do.

Nasir always put a smile on Myair's face. It never failed. Myair couldn't lie and say she wasn't thankful for him because she was.

She heard the doorbell ring. Getting up, she walked to the door before opening it. "Hey JuJu." Myair spoke as her eyes trailed to a pretty girl standing next to her. "Who's this?" Myair asked.

"This is Amina, Mazi's girl—." JuJu was cut off by Amina. "I'm his wife, it's just no ring yet." Amina said with a laugh as JuJu shook her head.

"You always talking about a wife." JuJu laughed and Amina shrugged. "I can't help it." Amina smiled as she looked at Myair.

"You must be the one and only Myair Nasir talks so much about." Amina spoke and Myair laughed. "And is." JuJu spoke doing the period hand motion.

"He talks about me?" Myair asked. "Girl like a mother tells their child's buisness." Amina laughed and Myair blushed. "Ou, she blushing." Amina said.

"She always does that when somebody talks about Nasir." JuJu said and Myair flicked her off because she was telling the truth. "JuJu you stay talking about me, where yo man?" Myair spoke to her.

"Oop, Elijah!" Amina squealed and Myair raised a brow in confusion. "Elijah?" Myair questioned. "This white boy, he best friends with Nasir." Amina spoke and Myair nodded even though clearly you could see she was still confused.

"Where they at anyway?" JuJu asked. "Mazi told me he was going to 119." Amina spoke and Myair nodded. Myair grabbed her phone before changing her lock and home screen to the picture they took.

"Okay so how come you ain't with my brother?" Amina asked. "Um, were taking it slow. I mean, if he was to ask me to be his girl of course I'll say yeah but right now we're still talking." Myair said.

"I can tell he really likes you. I mean look at you, you everything he wants in a woman." Amina spoke and JuJu nodded as she came out with a pack of fruit snacks. "Oh hell naw, who told you-you could eat my fruit snacks?" Myair asked and JuJu flicked her off.

"Anyways, y'all lets go to the mall." Amina suggested. "Yeah, let me throw something on."  Myair spoke as she got up walking to her room.

Nasir Taylor

"So what we gon do?" Elijah asked. "Look, all we gotta do is have Ceno find out about Dman's whereabouts. Now Marcus, I had ceno look for him and he off the map." Nasir said and Mazi shook his head.

"Look, I'm all up for it. Plus, I knew you wasn't gonna go with waiting." Mazi chuckled. Nasir shook his head as the door opened. Ceno walked in.

"You got any news?" Nasir asked. "Okay well, I found out where Dman's trap is. I found out where he lives as well. I also found out that all of the money he makes is at his house in a safe in his office." Ceno said. That was music to Nasir's ears.

"Ight, be back here tomorrow night, we going to the trap." Nasir spoke. "Well he has plenty of men." Ceno spoke. "Yeah me too, plus ammo." Nasir said as Ceno walked out. "You hell." Mazi and Elijah laughed.

Nasir was serious about his work. He didn't play about his. Nasir stood up from his chair before the door opened revealing Keezy. "Aye Keezy, tell everybody to meet here tomorrow night with their guns and vest." Nasir spoke as he walked out the room. Walking out, he jogged to his truck.

Getting in, he drove to his moms house to check on them. He hardly talks to her because all she talks about is her family and Nasir doesn't want to hear because he can careless.

Nasir pulled up outside his moms house before cutting his truck off and getting out. He walked to the doorstep before using his key to unlock the door. Walking in, the smell of food hit his nose.

"Ew." Niya said and Nasir mushed her head. "Niya who you saying ew t—, oh." His mom Nevaeh spoke. Nasir frowned before following her in the kitchen. "What you doing here?" Nevaeh asked. "I can't come see my family?" Nasir asked and Nevaeh rolled her eyes.

"Why choose to come now? I ain't seen you in a whole month." Nevaeh spoke. "Every time I call, you don't talk about nobody but that family of yours." Nasir said nonchalantly. "That's your family to boy." She spoke.

"Hell no." Nasir spoke until he felt a slap to his mouth. "Watch that mouth, anyways, I don't care. Your still my baby." Nevaeh spoke.

Nevaeh could never stay mad at Nasir. He was her everything. The other two was but Nasir was her first.

"What you been up to?" Nevaeh asked. "Nothing, workin, chillin." Nasir spoke. "You ain't found you no girl?" Nevaeh asked. She was ready for him to settle down. "I mean.." Nasir scratched them back of his head and Nevaeh sat down the bowl before looking at him.

"Nasir Benjamin Taylor, you found you somebody?" Nevaeh asked as Niya came in. "Yup, she is beautiful ma." Niya spoke. "She not like Madison is she?" Nevaeh asked. "Nah." Nasir spoke as he saw his moms mug fade away.

"Okay cause, I didn't like that dirtbag." She spoke harshly making Niya laugh. "Nasir know he got feelings for that girl. You can see when he really likes somebody. It's shows all over that face of his." Niya said as Ni'sauhn came in. "Wassup big bro." Ni'sauhn dapped Nasir up.

"Wassup." Nasir said. "What y'all talking about?" He asked. "Myair." Niya spoke. "Oh, she bad bad." Ni'sauhn said and Nasir punched him in his shoulder.

"Let me see this girl." Nevaeh spoke. She wanted to see what the hype was about. Nasir pulled out his phone before tapping on the picture they took earlier in the mirror. "Oh Nas, she's beautiful. She looks like a keeper." Nevaeh spoke as she continued to cook.

"Yeah, I'm starting to figure that out." Nasir laughed as he put his phone in his pocket.

"Momma tell Nas about your date." Niya spoke and Nevaeh snapped her head at Niya.

"What the fuck? Date? Awe, I got time to stay." Nasir said as he kicked his shoes off and took off his jacket. "You can put them shoes right back on and slip that jacket right back on yo shoulders and get out." Nevaeh spoke and Nasir scoffed as he walked in the living room before Ni'sauhn cut on the game.

Nevaeh groaned before sending a quick text to her mystery man cancelling the date. She just decided t have dinner with her family instead.