Chapter 49 (Rewritten)

You remained your Armin and Sasha's side as they were both still unconscious. Sasha kept mumbling in her weak state, all you could do was wipe the sweat from her forehead and gently rub it in order to soothe her. 

"You're okay now, Sasha..."

As you waited for them to wake up, you couldn't help but think back to what happened. Armin was now a titan shifter. Just like you and Eren. 

You thought back to the blonde-haired man. 

"Zeke...we only met briefly yet you think you know me." you thought. 

"What did Bertholdt and Reiner tell you about me?"

You knew who he was referring to, yet at the same time. You didn't want to remember. 

"Y/n...?" You heard a familiar voice bring you back to reality. 

Your body froze again, your head turning as your eyes met with Armin's bright blue ones. 

Tears began to roll down your widened eyes. 

Armin...

"Y/n...are you okay--Oof!" You wrapped your arms around him and buried your head into his shoulders. 

"Armin...! Armin...! Armin...!" You thought as you let out quiet sobs.

Armin remained still for a second, processing what was happening before slowly wrapping his arms around you. 

"Hey, hey...shhh...I'm okay...I'm alright..." Armin soothed you. 

You let out a shaky sigh of relief, slowly pulling away from him. 

"But are you okay? I remember slightly what happened. You attacked Bertholdt from behind and I fell. I was worried something might have happened to you!" 

You continued to cry as the guilty feeling came back. 

"I'm just glad you're okay...that we're both okay at least." 

'It's all my fault!'

"No, Y/n. It's not your fault."

'Yes! Yes it is! None of this would have happened! I was careless and you ending up almost killed because of me!'

"Y/n! Don't think that!" 

Armin tried to reassure you, but you didn't want to believe it. It was your fault!

But would have it been possibly to save him without getting into the crossfire? 

"Ah! What happened to Sasha! She's in terrible condition!" Armin quickly turned his attention towards Sasha. 

Even though you couldn't answer, you weren't really sure. Your best guess was when Bertholdt transformed. 

"You're up!" You both turned around to find Eren running towards you three. 

You gave the two some space as Eren went to hug him. 

"Armin...I'm so glad you're back..." Eren hugged him tighter. 

You heard the noise of someone zipping up the walls. 

"About time you got up."

You all looked to find Captain Levi walking towards you. 

"Captain..." Armin's voice trailed off. 

"What happened? I saw Bertholdt transform, and my memory is blank from there. Did we fight them off!? Is everyone okay!?" he asked. 

"Not everyone..." You thought sadly. 

"It sounds like your recent memory was just wiped out. Eren, tell him everything." Levi said while shooting up his flare, completing ignoring Armin's question.