Chapter 8

"I really can't understand you, Mina." Chaeyoung blurted out as they finally find their respective seat in the VIP sitting section.

They are now inside of a famous concert hall in Seoul for Michael Bubblé's concert. It was Mina who decided on the place they'll be going today, for the first time, but now Chaeyoung, on the other hand is totally regretting it as he let her do so.

"What do you like so much about Michael Bublé?" He asked as he rolled his eyes while adjusting his black cowboy hat which is a part of his cowboy getup right now.

"I love him, I love his songs," Mina answered with an excitement and anticipation visible in her eyes.

"What? You love him?" Chaeyoung brows immediately furrowed as the crowds started to make noises when the singer step on the stage. "Yes, he can sing but he's not that good looking." He tried to tell it to her and make his voice louder so that she can hear it, but to his dismay, the girl's attention is already stuck at her favorite singer performing on the stage.

Chaeyoung look at Mina in disbelief. 'Aish! How could she ignore me like this?' He scoffed and leaned towards her side to tried to get her attention again. "He's already married!"

Still no response.

"Mina, Minarii..." Chaeyoung laid his right arm on the top rail of Mina's seat as he leaned closer to her. "...I think I forgot the lesson you taught me in chapter five. Let's just go back to the condo and so that we can-"

"Chaeyoung, can you please keep quiet for a while? People are trying to enjoy the concert here." Mina said glaring at him. "And please take off your hat, you're covering other people's view."

He rolled his eyes and pouted but immediately followed her order.

Still pouting Chaeyoung slouched on his seat and look-glare at the singer who's currently performing on the stage. 'What the hell did she like about this guy?' He can sing, yes- but he sees nothing special to him. His face and his body proportion? Chaeyoung can only rolled his eyes. "Mina can't really see clearly with her eyeglasses, I should definitely buy her a new one." He muttered to himself out of his annoyance..

As the concert continues the crowds were all having fun to Michael Bubblé performance. You can see that to everyone's face-well, except for this one person who just can't seem to buy it.

"Omo! Did you hear that, Mina?" He said tapping Mina's shoulder to get her attention. "His voice just cracked!" He said laughing at the singer's little mistake as he tried to reach the last high note on the song he was singing.

Mina sighed in displeased as she noticed the people around them was glancing at their seat with a visible annoyance on their face. She apologetically bow at them on behalf of this childish guy beside her. "Chaeyoung..."

"What? It's just so funny-he just-"

"Son.Chaeyoung."

As Chaeyoung heard his full name being called by Mina in a really scary warning tone, he automatically stops. He gulped and tried to avoid her dreadful glare while adjusting his bolo tie with his left hand as his right arm was still leaning on the rail of her chair.

Now that Mina can see that Chaeyoung seems to be cooperating now, her attention shifted back to her favorite performer.

"This next song is actually a cover from one of my favorite classic songs..." Michael Bubblé said as an introduction to his next song. "So 60's and 70's teenagers here, I think you all knew this by heart, right? Probably, huh? No, I was just kidding, I know we're all into Twice now, right?" He said in a comedic way which made his audiences laugh and smile on their seat. It was one of the reasons why people love the guy. He always made his audience feel connected with his bubbly personality showing within his performances. "I think we'll see about that. Maestro!" He raised his hand to signal the band to play the music