K. Tanjiro || What Am I to You?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"And then, and then! Inosuke suddenly popped out of nowhere, and scared the shit out of me!", the french fries haired boy ranted at Tanjiro

"That must have been hard for you, Zenitsu", Tanjiro chuckled.

It was a peaceful day in the butterfly estate, no demons around, no reeking smell of blood, well duh the sun is still up.

"Tanjiro-kun! Zenitsu-kun!", the two boys stopped talking and turned their gazes towards the person that was running towards them.

"(Name)!/(Name)-chaAAaN", Tanjiro and Zenitsu yelled simultaneously as they waved at her. "Hey!", said the girl as she stopped infront of them. "What's that (Name)-chan?", Zenitsu asked as he pointed at the not-too- small box that you were holding. "Oh this?", you opened the box and it revealed the bracelets that you made. "It might not be that beautiful, but I hope you'll keep it!", You pulled the yellow and red bracelets and gave the yellow one to Zenitsu and the red one to Tanjiro. Zenitsu's eyes sparkled as he received the bracelet.

"(Name)-chan! You're so sweet~!", Zenitsu hugged you and you giggled. "Also, please give this to Nezuko and Inosuke", you handed them another two bracelets, one pink and the other one was violet. "Thank you (Name)", Tanjiro thanked you and you smiled. "Anything for you Tanjiro~", you said and Zenitsu wiggled his eyebrows, knowing well your feelings for the burgundy haired boy. "(Name)-chan aren't you gonna give it to him?", Zenitsu whispered at you. "Oh yes yes! Tanjiro!", you exclaimed as you pulled another object inside the box. "I knitted this scarf! This is for you, to remember me wherever you go! Be sure to wear it okay, I spent a week making that!", you handed him a (f/c) colored scarf. "Really, thank you (Name)," Tanjiro said as he wrapped the scarf around his neck and placed the bracelet on his wrists. "Its beautiful, thank you", Tanjiro flashed a smile, making you blush.

"Stop smiling! Its too charming!", you covered your eyes with your two hands as you blushed and he just chuckled. "Okay lovebirds, stop flirting and lets go inside," Zenitsu interrupted the both of you and you rolled your eyes. "You just want to be with Nezuko", you said. "Of course, I want to be with the girl that I want to be with for the rest of my life!", Zenitsu said and you giggled. "Oh are you sure about that? Does she loves you?", you wiggled your eyebrows. "Does He love you?", Zenitsu asked too and smirked.

"Hey Tanjiro! Do you love me?", you blurted out as you turned to Tanjiro. "Well of course, you're like a sister to me ya know? How could I not love you?", he smiled. "Aww Tanjiro, that's so sweet of you", you released a small chuckle and turned around to Zenitsu. "Damn I was sister-zoned", u kneeled on the floor and faked cried, while Zenitsu just laughed at u.

"Poor you, guess you'll have to put more effort into making your feelings obvious!", Zenitsu continued laughing as the three of you enter the estate.

*Time Skip: Morning*

"Oi Gonpachiro,Monitsu, lets go and train now!", Inosuke yelled at the two, making the poor bois, immediately open their eyes. "I can't believe, the first thing that I have to hear in the morning is your voice", Zenitsu rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Shut Up Monitsu!", Inosuke said and Zenitsu rolled his eyes. "Its Zenitsu, not Monitsu you boarhead", Zenitsu jump off his bed and began to change his clothes and they went off to train.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"WAAAAA!! STOP BEING SO VIOLENT!", Zenitsu kept dodging Inosuke's attacks. Even though they were using wooden swords, Zenitsu knows well that it will still hurt if you got hit by that.

"Energetic as ever are we?", Said a girl and Tanjiro easily recognized that voice. "They are so loud", the both of you chuckled. "Would you mind accompanying me in eating?", you asked which he gladly obliged. The both of you immediately walked way and traveled towards a nearby town.
The both of you ate together on a famous ramen store and laughed your hearts out, talking about a lot of things.

"Neee Tanjiro..", you began to speak as the both of you were walking back to the estate, and he hummed as a response. "What am I to you?", you asked him, and he rubbed his chin.

"Well.. You are... an important person to me, of course", Tanjiro said. "Why do ask?", he asked and you replied with silence.

"How about you (Name)-san?", he asked and you stopped on your tracks. "What am I you?", Tanjiro asked as he stopped to and looked at you.

"Wasn't it obvious?", you asked.
"What was?", Tanjiro tilted his head slightly and you inhaled deeply.

"What was obvious (Na--"

"I love you Tanjiro! Not the brotherly way, but the romantic way!", you shouted with your eyes closed.

"I've been trying to make it obvious, and even a pighead like Inosuke, noticed it!", you added.

(While Inosuke and Zenitsu
were fighting)

"Hachoo!", Inosuke sneezed
at Zenitsu. "Ewww! Get away from me!" Zenitsu screamed.

*Back to the present*

"Y-You love me?", Tanjiro were stunned. "Don't tell me, you didn't noticed it?.. You know what... Forget about what I said.. Thank you for today..", You ran off, leaving a stunned Tanjiro behind.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Weeks passed and you continued to hide and avoid Tanjiro. Whenever the two of you will crosspaths on the hallway, you would immediately turn around and go to a different way. When he chases you, you will run as fast as you can and hide somewhere. You never failed to escape from him, not until today. The both of you were stucked inside a room. Reason? No one knows.

"(Name)", you jumped a little as you heard Tanjiro called for your name. "Y-Yes?", you asked him as you turned your attention to him. "Look at me (Name)", he said. "I already am...", you responded and he sighed. "I'm not a pot name, look at me. Look at my eyes, not the pot", Tanjiro said and you slowly made eye contact with him, which made him smile.

"You finally looked at me, huh?", He said and slowly approached you and pulled you to a hug. "I love you too (Name)", Tanjiro gently rubbed your back. "Sorry for not noticing, sooner...", He nervously laughed. "Y-You love me?", you asked him and he smiled, which made you tear up.

"H-H-Hey! Why are you crying?", he panicked as you cried on his chest.

He rubbed your back and ruffled your hair still panicking but later on, he calmed down.

"I love you (Name)" he said and kissed your forehead

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

EDIT: HE'S SUCH A CINNAMON ROLL