The Dinner Party.

B.R: there's a slight trigger warning here, thoughts of suicide, suicidal tendencies and more. If you've experienced thoughts such as these please be advised about reading the chapter ahead.

"Eliza!

"Eliza!.....Eliza!" My eyes snapped open as I faced the plain white ceiling of my bedroom. My eyebrows scrunched up together as I quickly sat up expecting to see those blue eyes pierce my brown orbs...but they we no where in sight. Why would he be here? He's got a woman twice your age to occupy him. My eyes slowly lowered to the royal blue sheets that hung around my queen sized bed, the mattress was firm from my lack of occupation of it for months.

My hands started to shake uncontrollably as I watched with uninterested eyes, they had started to do that for the past week, making it impossible for me to hold anything, of course the lack of sleeping and eating might be the reason. I was going to die soon anyway why waste any food or sleep on me. I started to hate the thoughts that had started to occupy my mind the past week but I refused to fight them...they were my only comfort in knowing I was still alive. I slowly lifted my blankets off my legs taking comfort in the fact that it only steadied my hands for few seconds before they started to twitch as I made my way to my vanity. I shakily grabbed the orange pill bottle in the locked drawer, drowning two pills before throwing the bottle back in and slamming it shut before sitting on the small bench in front of the mirror as I stared back at myself.

The doctor said they would help me sleep...I had maybe slept a total of two hours this past week. The thoughts wouldn't go away and the visions of the future clouded my mind so much that I couldn't sleep anymore. Only you would develop a case of insomnia before you die. Did I forget to mention the thoughts developed a sarcastic bitch persona and it was annoying the fuck out of me. Of course I couldn't mention any of this Elena was with Stefan at the cabin and Jeremy has stayed pretty far away from me. You need to spend some more time with him before you go. I shake my head softly as I lower my hands from my eyes and see the deep dark circles that occupied my under eyes. Why would Damon even find you attractive? Look at you... dark circles, life less eyes...you're getting fat even if you don't even eat.

I looked over myself deciding that I could go another day without eating knowing that if I attempted to eat my mind wouldn't let me live it down. I haven't heard much from Matt, Care or Bonnie...if I was being honest with myself I slowly started to realize that if I didn't call or text first I probably wouldn't hear from them in a while. I scooted my chair back shakily as I started to stand before I felt faint and went to grab the desk on the vanity but my shaky hands refused to cooperate and I brought the vanity down with me. I barely heard the glass shatter as I hit the ground. I think I heard my left hand crack on the weight of my fall but I couldn't care to make a noise, it was five o'clock on a Friday and I was alone. I blinked slowly as I laid on the hard wood floor debating if I could even get up. I decided to asses the damage and wince softly as the glass spread around my room the drawings, pictures and my moms old jewelry box spread around the room as well. The moonlight softly reflected off the shards and I had to stop myself from touching the glass. I used my right had to slowly ease myself up but the shaking of my hands hindered me and took me a couple of tries.