017

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani unlocked the door to her granny apartment and looked down at the floor mat under her feet— it read "bitch don't wear no shoes in my house." She laughed and heard her granny come out either her bathroom or bedroom.

"Girl you done scared the shit outta me." She said looking at Armani.

"Granny what is this?" Said Armani. "When you get this?"

"A foot mat, I know you can read, take your shoes off in my house." She said mean mugging Armani's feet.

Armani slipped off her red and black Jordan 1s and placed them by the door before following her grandmother to the living room.

"Hows that knuckle headed black ass fatha of yours?" She asked. "He don't love his momma no more."

"Yes he do granny." Said Armani reassuring her with a sweet smile.

"No he dont, you wanna know the last time he called me?"

"When?" Armani asked.

"12 hours ago." She said.

"And you know the exact hours why?" Said Armani stifling her laugh.

"Because I do." She said mean mugging me. "Why you here? Me and Teresa was planning on going out."

"Well excuse me for wanting to come see your baldheaded self." Said Armani looking at her with a mean mug.

"Fix your face before I rearrange it, and you tried it." Said her grandmother as she flipped her long curly hair over her shoulder.

"Mmhm, where you and Teresa boutta go?" Armani looked at her with her eyebrow raised thinking this woman really thinks she grown.

"To mind our business." She said. "But we going to the mall, I need new gucci sandals cause one of those dumb bitches stole mine at yoga and I bet you it was Natalie's bum ass."

Armani stifled her laughs as her grandma continued to rant about how badly she wanted to beat up Natalie.

"But anyways girl, get out my house cause Teresa picking me up and call your ugly ass father and tell him to come visit." She said.

"And I oop—okay then, gon head girl." Said Armani as she observed what her grandmother had on— a gucci shirt, some skinny jeans, gucci Princeton slip ons, and her favorite red gucci bag. Her granny was definitely the shit and she knew it.