Chap. 44 (Blood Moon)

"Kekeke...someone interesting has appeared"

"What do you mean?"

"Someone killed the formal hero of Lupis, took down Januar...and half of the Union. I don't know who that person is but he is saving us a lot of trouble."

"Hmm...so what are you suggesting?"

"We attack right now. The humans are fighting among themselves, why not use this opportunity to take over Orean? And also to find out who that mysterious man is."

Both of the demons smirked.
"You finally thought of a good idea for once."
-----------
I look around. The hero wanted to meet us in an adventure guild.

Lupus and I enter a building which has a large "Adventurer guild" sign above. I look around. It's actually quite ordinary here, looks like more of a company though.

We walk over to the counter and hand over her a paper that Prez gave us.

She looks at it and jolted. "Ah! Sir Ao! The hero is waiting for you at the forth level in the conference room to the right end."

I nod and go to the elevator. Why is she being so formal?

I did as she instructed and went to the room at the very end of the right hallway.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in." Says a young voice.

I open the door and a few people can be seen. One of them is dressed as a wizard, another is a huge muscular man with a shield, a "thicc" elf who holds a small wand in her hand, probably a healer. And in the middle is a swordsman, the hero.

I smile and enter. He returns the small.
Among all of them, the elf caught my eye. I look at her but she looks away immediately. All elf have usually blond hair and green or blue eyes, but this elf...she has black hair and eyes.

"Have a seat." He says, pointing at the two chairs opposite of them.

We both take a seat and stares at him.

"Anyway, it would be great if you can help us. This information has roughly given us an idea of what Akuma is doing now. After eradicating Januar, he seems to go into some sort of hiding so we won't be able to track him for now. If you have any information on where he is, report it to us, please. We will rush there right away." Says the hero. "Oh! My apologies! I forgot to introduce myself and my companions. I'm Liz, that huge guy beside me is Pouch, that loli wizard over there is Wendy-"

"Hey! Stop calling me a loli!" Says Wendy.

"Haha!! Okay okay, and that elf over there is Cevila. She...is a bit shy. I'm sorry if you feel like being shunned, it's just...she have a bad past"

Even without you telling me, I know. Elves with black hair and eyes are usually considered as a curse, misfortune and death. It would be a miracle if she has a pleasant past. And miracles are called a miracle because they never happen.

"No worries," I say. "I am Ao, and this is Lilien...and I'm curious about something."

"Hm? Go ahead."

"When I last visited Lupis, it was very different...what happened to the princess, Lupis, herself?"

"That...it would be quite long to explain everything. Would you mind?"

I shake my head.

Liz smiles and begins telling me what happened.

To shorten everything he said, Lupis felt very pissed after what I have done to Januar. The citizens started doubting Lupis and started a revolution. Lupis, being the bitch she is, decided to summon a boy from another world, which is Liz. She first attempted to trick Liz into helping her but Liz, being a righteous man, not only rejected her but also exposed her to everyone.

That caused him to earn the support and trust of the people of Lupis. He then singlehandedly rebuild Lupis, form strong friendships and more...

Damn...as expected of someone who is summoned. I only hear this in the legend but all summoned people have very high intelligence, that's how they become so powerful...
Ah...i want to fight him...i want to destroy him...i want to see the despair in his face...

But no, I must hold it in!

"Anyway. That's all." Says Liz.

I nod my head to acknowledge that I understand. Lupus is looking at me while scratching her head. "What..." She mumbles. Did she seriously not get what Liz is saying?

"By the way, you say Lupis is confined right?"
Liz nods.
"Where?"
"In the deepest-"

*BOOOOOM!!!*

An explosion interrupted Liz.

What the fuck!!!?? Oh, come on!!! In the deepest what?!! Who the fuck interrupted him??!!!

From a distance, huge lighting strikes the sky as it slowly turns red. A red moon emerges and covers the sun.

...You have to be fucking kidding me...the demons are attacking?!! I thought it was three weeks later.

Fuck!! So my actions did change the future...tch.
Those bastards...don't try to steal the fun away from me. I will not allow you to slaughter Lupis, the one who will do it will be

ME