**

Maham was sleeping soundly ,when her mother barges in her room with jhadu in her hand .
Nabiha beghum snatched her comforter , maham shrieked loudly when the bright morning light fell on her face. she snatched the pillow beneath her head and put on her face .
But Nabiha beghum snatched it again and angrily said to maham "maham uth jao warna mere chappal aur jhadu se tumhe koi nhi bacha sakta hai"
"Ammi bas 5 minute" said maham
"Nhi koi 5 minute nhi jaldi se utho aur fresh ho jao. Tumhare kapde nikal diye hai ........jaldi utho ladoo dekho kitna kaam hai ghar me.........aaj dholki hai saare mehman aa chuke hai. Sab kya sochenge beta ki ghar ke log hi soye rehte hai....." Nabiha beghum spoke in tension.
"Bas bas meri pyaari ammi itna tension lene ki jaroorat nhi hai. Mai bas 5 minute me aa rahi hoon niche" maham said to her mother while breathing in her fragrance.

When maham rushed to dawnstairs saying salam to everyone in particular, As such servants of the family.
When she enters tha hall she saw her grandfather sitting on the couch. she hugged him and says salam kissing his cheek. looking fondly he replied her back and kissed her forehead
Then she greet her bade abbu who smiled and kissed her farehead . Same goes to her father.

When she heard her mother's shouting from the kitchen she rushed to kitchen but she bumped into a wall.
How came a freaking wall in the hall but when she sees that it's not a wall but Arsalan.
She rubs her forehead and frowningly said to him "ouch Arsalan bhai aap ne toh mera sar hi phod diya"
Arsalan started to rub her forehead constantly saying sorry and blowing air on her forehead.

Tanzila , Nabiha and Aafiya sees Their interaction from the kitchen a knowing look an their faces.

When night started falling all the ladies from the village started playing dhol with cammach singing the all familiar song ,matthe de chamkan
All the young girls dancing in the beats in circular motion.

Maham and Ariz attending the guest with rooh afza sharbat  and chai .
Some girls grabs Maham's hand and started dragging her to the dance floor . In the center of stage sitting jannat in pink lehanga looking like a hoor .
The dj started playing london thumakda making all the girls crazy the all started dancing . Maham grabs jannats hand and dragged her to the dance floor and they all started dancing . when the song ends ,from the front door many dhol wale started to fill the hall playing dhol

And then enters haroon and ali carrying badar in their shoulder Arsalan right behind them. They all started doing bhangra, but Arsalan's eyes are sats on someone who is wearing a sea green sarara looking like a hoor his hoor.

When haroon and badar started to dragging him on the dance floor then he realised that where he is. On their constant insisting he also started doing bhangra. Then the dj started playing galla goodiyan and haroon and ali dragged all the khan family on the dance floor.
His dadu abbu ammi chahu chahi phuppo cousins and his jaan all dacing on the beat of song.
He stood on the corner of the hall admiring his families love . Saying shukriya to Allah.

But he doesn't know that all the happy moments have to end.................

                              ******

Today is the nikah of jannat and badar. The khan haveli is itself looking like a bride.
All the mambers of the family is rushing here and there
Maham is running behind ali "ali bhai plzzz mera lehanga la do na tailor se plzz bhai me kya pehnungi......"
"Maham ki bachchi jab maine tujhse chocolates manga tha toh tumne diya tha.....ja mai nhi lata, aur waise bhi mujhe sherwani bhi press karni hai ...... mai nhi la sakta...aur mujhe ammi ne mithaiyaan ka order check karne kaha hai, mai toh chala"
Said ali
"Ab mai kisko kahun.....Ali bhai plzz na yaar" but ali was gone from there