Discussion

Kyo's point of view~

"Hm? Akito still hasn't come over." Tohru said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Yesterday...he said he would come back for an answer, tomorrow. And yet its 7 p.m and he still hasn't arrived." Tohru said.

I giggled a little.

"What it is Kyo?" She asked.

"Its nothing...just...I can't believe how lucky I am to have you." I smiled.

I heard Yuki grunt behind me.

"What's your damn problem man? You've been acting weird all day!" I said as I stood up and looked at Yuki.

"Huh? How have I been acting weird?" Yuki asked. "You're the one being way to overprotective of Tohru."

"What? Tohru is pregnant with my kid, of course I'm going to be protective." I said.

"Boys, settle down!" Shigure said as he just slid into the conversation.

Yuki and I just looked at him with fire in our eyes.

"Something tells me I shouldn't come in between you two while you're fighting over Tohru." Shigure said.

Later on that day I found Tohru sitting in her room. She was thinking way to hard about something and I'm not sure what. I sat on her bed next to her and she shook her head out of her thoughts and looked at me with a smile. "Hi Kyo."

"Hey. What're you thinking about Tohru?" I asked with a small grin on my face.

"Well I was thinking of names for the baby after its gender is revealed."

"Really?" I asked. "Did you come up with anything?"

She shook her head, "This is more difficult than I thought!" She sighed.

I smiled, "We have time, Tohru." I patted her head. Then she smiled and gave me a hug when-

"I-I'm so sorry Kyo!" She said as she looked down to me.

"Its no big deal! Stop apologizing!" I said. Then Yuki walked in. We both looked at him.

"Akito is back." He said.

Tohru and I looked at each other. Then I turned back.

"K-Kyo! You're clothes!" Tohru said.

"We're having a baby and you're getting embarrassed about this now?!" I said.

Yuki chuckled. "You guys probably shouldn't keep him waiting." He walked away.

After I got my clothes back on, we walked to the the front door.

"Do you have an answer?" He asked.

"Yeah! Same one as yesterday!" Tohru smiled.

"Listen here little girl, that is not a proper answer!" Akito said.

"Let's go discuss somehwere else, where Shigure and Yuki aren't staring at us." I said.

Yuki and Shigure pretended like they weren't looking at us after I said that.

We went to Tohru's room. "Tohru, I'm at things aren't looking for you. You should tell me what  the answer for you thinking having a baby is a good idea. I could do whatever I want, like make you love somewhere else or ban you from seeing these guys all together. Or worse, I could kill you." He explained.

"I don't know what other answer you're expecting from me." She said.

"I won't let you do any of that Akito." I said.

"Hm...another reason to think it was a good idea..." She sat and thought for a while. "Well...I guess I just wanted to start a family with Kyo." She smiled.

Akito didn't know what to say, he kept a straight face.

"I love Kyo...and I didn't know what it was at first..." She blushed. "But I'd do anything for Kyo!"

"That doesn't explain anything about you being pregnant." Akito said.

"Akito just shut up! You're so annoying. My life isn't for you to control, why is this such a big deal?" I asked.

"Because you got a girl that isn't part of the Soma family pregnant you moron." Akito said.

"I don't like anyone from the Soma family! I love Tohru..." I said.

Akito sighed. "I guess I can let this slide unless I get bored and feel like coming over again. Ah-hah I got it! You will hand over the baby once its born!" Akito said.

"What? I'm not doing that!" Kyo said. "I'd rather die than do that."

Then Akito put on a scary smirk, "You'd rather die?" He asked.

"Yes..."

Then he snapped out of it, "I did enough here, I'm leaving." He said.

Tohru and I looked at each other. When Akito opened the door, we seen Shigure and Yuki at the door, they were listening the whole time.

"Like I said before you guys, I won't let anyone hurt you guys." Yuki smiled.

"Yeah but apparently Shigure doesn't care." I said. "He'd rather tell Akito everything that is going on in my life!"

"Calm down Kyo, it's okay!" Tohru said as she grabbed my arm.

I let out a sigh. "Sorry."

Shigure paused. "What would have happened if Akito found out and no one told him?" Shigure asked.

"He probably would have killed all of us." I said as a I bit my bottom lip.

Tohru hugged me again and i turned into a cat and the others started laughing at me.

"Shut up!" I said.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!