°14°

Donghyuck didn't even realize that those three horrible days went so quickly. That morning he woke up and found himself in the last day which meant that at midnight, he'll have his baptism.

A smile formed his lips and he got out of his bed. He was about to take off his pajamas when the door of his room opened and Jaemin ran inside.

"Tomorrow we'll be immoral Hyuck!" His friend exclaimed and jumped on his bed.

Donghyuck shook his head but giggled.

"And guess what!" His friend said, now right in front of him. Jaemin's eyes were glowing of happiness which made Donghyuck happy too.

"What?"

"We don't have to go to classes today!"

Donghyuck froze. Was he serious? No classes?

"I'm not joking. Heechul came by not long ago and told everyone who will have his or hers baptism tonight that they don't have to go to classes. He also said, we have to prepare ourselves which will take some time."

Jaemin took a deep breath after that and looked at Donghyuck with his wide smile on.

"Okay, but what does prepare ourselves mean tho?"

"It means we need to drink that shit and then clean ourselves."

The two looked at his door and Donghyuck waved at Xiaojun who entered his room followed by Yangyang.

"Clean ourselves?"

Donghyuck was confused. He was sure as hell he was already clean and he didn't need to take a bath.

"I think he means purifying." Yangyang frowned and put a finger on his lips, sign he was thinking.

Xiaojun rolled his eyes and dropped himself on Donghyuck bed.

"Can you be more stupid?"

He was addressing Yangyang who giggled only, being proud that he managed to annoy his friend.

"Anyway, the most important thing we have to do today is to make sure our parents won't see us at school." Jaemin looked at the three of them as he said the words and Donghyuck widened his eyes.

His parents were there?

"It will be too embarrassing." He added and his three friends agreed.

Shaking his head while thinking, Donghyuck told the three to get out as he still had to change.

"As if we don't have all the same things." Yangyang said and winked at him, making the wizard slap his arm.

"Get out!"

Yangyang laughed, but in the end, he also left his room.

Mark was going to his next class along with Jeno and Jisung when two wizards they all knew appeared in their horizon.

The three werewolves stopped and watched Donghyuck and Jaemin run for their lives.

"Who's chasing them?" Jeno asked and giggled at the sight.

"I told you! We shouldn't have left our rooms for your shitty water!" Donghyuck hissed at Jaemin who punched him lightly in the shoulder before seeing the three.

The wizard waved at them and Mark tried his best not to laugh when Jeno's cheeks went pink.

"You saw nothing." His best friend mumbled after the two were gone. "Nothing."