Chapter 31: Support

"Mmm guys if your stare could kill, I am dead by now. Stop staring at me. I told you the nth time that I am okay" Yeoul blinked her eyes few times at the boys. For some for the last 30 minutes, these boys lead by Kim Seokjin were asking her all sort of question, checking on her and making things awkward.

A deep voice replied reluctantly " I don't think you are okay. Did those girls bruise you?" Taehyung brows furrowed deeply. Today, he looked super pissy over little things as compared to his usual days. Oddly, it made him even more attractive. His good look might be one of the main factors contributing to this attractiveness.

Giving Taehyung an alluring smile, Yeoul patted his head "I am alright Taetae. Stop worrying, it is not a big deal. Well it is kind of a big deal but I will make sure to not go out alone from now onwards" she giggled.

"Glad you finally promise to do that" Jimin said bitterly.

"You should have waited for us" the leader shook his head in disbelief. Naturally as a leader himself, he treated Yeoul like his own little sister. On side note, when it came to Yeoul, he would be the first one to flip out after Jimin. How thoughtful.

"Aye aye leader-nim" she smiled widely with a salute.

Jimin arose from his seat and gestured Yeoul to get up "Come on girl, you have to rest. No more questions guys, she might be smiling but I know she's still shook inside" he inhaled his sharp breath.

"Ooo Jungshook" Hoseok snickered.

"I am Jungshook" she pretended to shudder and shot the maknae a playful smile.

Jungkook scratched his not so itchy cheeks with a baffle look "Don't carelessly followed Hobi hyung actions. He is devil" he said flatly.

Rolling his eyes in annoyance, Jimin slipped his hand in Yeoul and started to drag the clueless girl inside while bidding their "goodbye" earning low grunts from his members showing their protest. After closing the door behind him, Yeoul quickly turned Jimin to her as she locked her arms around him tightly.

Inhaling his sweet scent deeply she whispered "I read your written apology. I am sorry that you have to apologize to everyone because of me" Jimin could tell the guilt in her voice. It was almost impossible to not notice that when he could read her like an open book.

He carefully cradled her head in his hand, and slowly soothed the length of her soft hair with a sigh "Don't apologize. I am doing this for you and Minyeol. For us. I know it is not right to apologize but that is the least that I can do for my family, fans, Bang PD and especially my members. I love you Na Yeoul way too much, I wont lose you again that is for sure" his sincerity touched the deepest core of her heart.

Those "I love you" might be a mere word to some people, but for Yeoul it meant eternal promise made by two souls. Just like how they used to love each other, Yeoul wanted to continue it like this. Love made people did crazy things. Sometimes the craziest thing in life was worthwhile.

-------------------

Jimin tried to understand what he just heard from Bang PD few seconds ago but it was too much for his brain to digest. So, some brands that they were working as for now tried to withdraw from the contracts as soon as his written confession being released two days ago. The stock dropped, fancafe numbers were decreasing and some of Jimin's invidual fansites had been closed down temporarily.

To add the mess, there were fans made a protest outside the building burning their albums and came out with placard or banner with nasty words on it. Banners with horrible words like "We demand Jimin to be kicked out from Bangtan" , "Park Jimin is a disgrace to nation", "Get your ugly ass back to Busan and rot" and "Bangtan is 6 members not 7. Get Jimin out from BTS".

It was crazy. Despite the mess that they faced now, they still proceeded with Wings Tour Japan Edition. There were no plans in halting the concert. Fans anger died down or that's what they assumed.

"Bang PD can we bring Yeoul to Japan with us?" Jimin requested. He even expressed his hope for the company to fly Minyeol few days after they reached Japan so he could spend some time with him. At this circumstance, it was impossible to sneak out and met Minyeol. Due to this, Yeoul's stays in Seoul was extended due to the situation that they faced now.

Bang PD lips were pressed into thin line, his silence was killing him of course. The older guy finally broke the silence after few minutes "We'll see what we can do, don't worry Yeoul and Minyeol safety are our priority so concentrate on your practice" he gave him an assurance smile indicating his seriousness in making things right.

-----------

Days passed and as planned Bangtan flew to Japan for continue their Wings Tour activities and the company had decided to fulfill Jimin's wishes. She was contemplating to leave Korea considering things were pretty heated up in the country. Leaving Minyeol alone with Taehwan and her mother was not a good idea.

As a mother, she's supposed to protect Minyeol but thankfully Bang PD informed her Minyeol would be following them in few days so that put her at ease. Only god knew how much she missed her son, so did Jimin.

Bangtan first concert in Osaka went smoothly, with no sign of angry fans spotted at the event. The whole event went as planned and surprisingly there were special project dedicated for Jimin from Armys and they called it Bangtan Bomb Blue Ocean with "Jimin, we will forever be your wings" flashed for god 15 minutes before the show ended.

Deeply touched by this overly sweet gesture from Armys, Jimin burst into tears on stage. He felts like he didn't deserve this kind of treatment from the fans when he had hurt Bangtan indirectly due to his careless mistake. Even though Jimin promised to be cool after their Blood, Sweat and Tears era, his manly tears could not be hold back anymore.

To remember the sacrifice made by his members, all the hardships and most importantly unlimited love by Armys, he owed them a really big time. He didn't deserve this, he was disgusted of himself.

Jimin brought the mic closed to his mouth as he sobbed onto it "Armys...I am sorry" he tried to force words out from his mouth but to no avail. Taehyung was the first one who went to his side, pulling Jimin into a tight hug, he whispered 'it is okay' non stop as it hurt his heart to see his best friend cried like this.

It rarely happened so it took them off guard.

Maknae joined to encircle his arms around them as he wiped Jimin's tears with his thumb, scanning his already swollen eyes "Hyung.. it is okay, we are with you. Armys are with you" he smiled sadly.

Not far from the stage Yeoul was watching the boys with guilt in heart 'What have I done to them' she palmed her chest while trying to muffle her sob. Loud chants from fans boomed in the arena, "Gwenchana, gwenchana, Saranghae uri Park Jimin" (It is okay, it is okay, we love our Park Jimin).

Others surrounded the maknae line for a group hug and it earned a louder chant from the audience seat. Yeoul quickly left the arena for a toilet break. Her heart could not comprehend the scene before her, it broke her heart.

Bangtan's friendship was too beautiful and it slowly shattered because of her.

Reaching the washroom, she clutched onto the cold wash basins bellowing her frustration. She bawled her eyes out feeling the guilt and pain surged in her heart. For once in her life after her break up with Jimin five years ago, she was this hopelessly pathetic.

She ruined life. She ruined Bangtan. She hurt their fans.

How could she be alright with all this? Because she could not fake her emotions.

She must do something.. Just something.

--------------

"Taehwan, marry me"

He almost choked on his food after hearing such a blunt and ridiculous request from the girl in front of him. What got into that thick head of hers? Was she crazy after all the torment from the medias and Bangtan's fans?

"ARE YOU CRAZY? Stop fooling around that is not funny"

"I am dead serious, marry me" he felt Yeoul's hard stare on his face penetrating his soul and it mortified him. What on earth was that? Did he hear it right or was him having a bad dream from his nap?