50. A New Life

Lamonte's POV

2 months later...

We began getting used to our new life soon enough, but the first few weeks were hard.

It's different when you have a baby, you can't do some of the things you usually do as a couple. Now, you have to involve your child in the equation.

I didn't mind though. I love my baby girl, too much at that.

Charliese Nicole King...

Born July 1, 2015.

6 pounds and 2 ounces.

She was too beautiful.

"Have more babies with me," I said as I stared at her sleeping face.

"Babies?! I think you're good with just the one." She stares at me as if I had just grown two heads, but I was more than serious.

"I'm getting you pregnant again, it don't matter what you say."

"What if I don't have sex with you again? How are you gonna get me pregnant?," she mutters teasingly with a playful smirk playing upon her lips. I crawl between her legs as I tug at the sensitive flesh on her neck. "You could never not have sex with me again, you love it too much."

I placed a sweet kiss on her forehead before getting up to make some breakfast before my sweet pea wakes up.

"Where are you going?," she groaned as she reached out for me.

"I'm going to go make your fine ass some breakfast in bed and then imma wait for Charliese to wake up."

I look at my fiancé sprawled out between the sheets reaching towards me, "Come back in bed."

I run my fingers along her bare ass and trail kisses from her cheeks all the way up past her spine; I feel her become absolute putty in my hands.

I knead my fingers along her back, giving her aching muscles a rejuvenation from last night.

The doctor finally gave her the okay to go back to her normal activities and we had to make up for weeks worth of not having sex.

"How are you feeling? Did I hurt you last night?," I asked as I massaged her curls.

"It was uncomfortable for a while, but I missed that dick too much to stop anything," she remarks with her seductive smile.

"Why didn't you tell me? The doctor said—," she shut me up by putting her hands over my lips. "I'm fine now, you're worrying too much. I was going to take that dick regardless." She pecks my lips over and over again, trailing intricate and tormenting kisses along my jaw line all the way down to my abs.

"Babe, you need to take it easy and stop trying to pursue something you can barely handle." I brought her face to level with mine to give her a long, sweet kiss. "I'm going to get started on breakfast."

She says something completely inaudible and then groans in disagreement as she stretches out across the bed.

I chuckle at her in amazement before making my way downstairs to make her some pancakes, eggs, and bacon along with her daily dose of caffeine.

Almost immediately after I finish making breakfast, I hear cries coming from the baby's room.

I warm up her momma's breast milk and make my way to comfort my princess.

I peek over the crib and almost instantaneously I see her face light up.

"Aw, you just wanted daddy, huh?," I kiss her head full of hair as she snuggles into me while drinking her mother's titty milk.