[33]

Dad? Did I hear that correctly? I lower my gun as Bex moves closer to the male Dom still has held on the ground in the sitting position, his hands behind his back. She has the gun in her hand that once belonged to the man she called 'dad' and her hands are shaking

"Hello darling, it's nice to see you again." 

"I don't understand" she says shaking

"Why don't you put the gun down and we can talk about this, father to daughter" 

"No." she yells and aims the gun "What the hell did you do to Riccardo, what are you doing here, start talking or I'll shoot." 

"You'd shoot me? Your own father?" he questions with a laugh, his face bloody from the impact of Dom's punches.

"TALK!" she screams at him 

"I don't know why you're so upset me with me Bexley after all this is your fault, the reason I know where you and your friends are tonight is because of you, it's you who chose to come to Italy and become involved with a rival gang member."

"I- I don't understand." her hands are becoming more shaky by the second and it's clear she has no idea what's happening

"You never really were the brightest where you Bexley?" he laughs at her condescendingly "Daddy never was a businessman darling, well I guess I am in one way but you're not so different to your friends here, your dad is drug dealer just the same as theirs. Your boyfriend was pistol-whipped he should be coming out of it any second now he'll be fine." He then turns back to me 

"The thing is Alena, I never had an issue with you or your family until they came to town to help the Ricci crew, it had nothing to do with the Cobras and you should have stayed out of it." He shouts at me  "The Ricci's have been screwing with my shipments and I'm not very happy about it, I came to deal with them, not the Cobras, but your dad just couldn't help himself." 

"We work with the Ricci's" I cross my arms across my chest "I'm sure you can't be too surprised we came to help, now your story is rather boring so why don't you get to the good part and get this over with." 

"The good part Alena is that I have a tracker in Bexley's phone and lucky for me she became your friend and Riccardo's sex toy all at once and she is the one who lead my right to you every single time.  The school, the house, here, to your family" he smirks "Speaking of your family, I hope you gave them all a hug before you arrived here because they're all dead, every single one of them."

I feel my stomach in my throat and I look over at Dom who is still holding him down

"You're lying," Bex shouts holding the gun at him 

"Riccardo's daddy and sisters as well, I'm sorry darling, I know you were very fond of them and them of you, but at least they don't have to hate you now like Riccardo will, all of this is your fault." He begins laughing "Who next? Alena or Riccardo? Dom"

He moves swiftly and pulls a gun from his pants, shooting Dom in the leg, he falls and I run to him, kneeling by his side. He then turns the gun to Riccardo who is now coming to, but quickly spins and turns it to me, he moves his finger to the trigger and that's when the gun sounds, another shot fired. 

I look up and watch as he falls to the ground, Bexley dropping the gun she'd just fired "Oh my god" she raises her shaking hands to her mouth. "I killed him" she begins to sob. 

The police arrived soon after as well as ambulance crews and we gave them the best story we could come up with, that he broke into the apartment and Bex shooting him was self-defense. With the clear bruising and blood and of course Dom being shot once again and Bex and emotional mess, it wasn't hard for them to believe our story.