Chapter 12.5

The Pentakill bar was quite quiet for once, Ahri had left for another modeling shoot and for fans leaving Sona alone to tend to the DJ herself and without her lover.

Normally, Evelynn and Akali would pop in from time to time for a few drinks after a hard day and maybe end up passing out on eachother on the guest sofa.

To the mute female, this was undeniably adorable. While her and Ahri's relationship was a bit of a long distance due to her working, Sona didn't mind in the slightest. They maintained constant calls and had each other on speed dial just to see each other's faces.

Slipping on her cat ear headphones, She turned up the music, Observing people who were drinking.

Bored eyes continued to wander until the spare laptop infront of her began to turn on signaling for a video call.

'Ahri!!' Her mind screamed as she accepted and connected the noise canceling headphones to that exact laptop with a smile, Watching the blonde on the other side of the screen.

"Miss me yet?" Ahri asked, brushing her wet hair as a towel was wrapped around her body.

Sona nodded softly, Keeping her gaze away from Ahri's bust with a blush.

"The photoshoot will start soon, They've asked me to model a few things in particular, I denied the offer of Lingerie since I only model that for you." She said with a wink.

A flustered Sona held up her middle finger with a pout earning a coo from the foxy female.

"Don't be like that darling, I'll be sure to do some modeling for you once I come back this weekend if that'll make you happy."

Sona made a few signs.

'Did they accept your offer to take a break for a month?'

Ahri nodded with a wide grin.

Sona bounced around the wooden flooring with a large smile. Before stopping in front of the camera and clapping, Moving her hands quickly.

'When exactly will you be at the airport?'

Ahri chuckled, setting the brush down.

"Next week, Just wait for me. Okay?" She smirked.

Sona nodded, Pouring herself a glass of Bourbon with a small chuckle.

"Don't throw a drunken celebration party, We aren't married yet. I don't need you getting sick at your own house." Ahri said jokingly while leaning backwards.

Ignoring her, Sona downed the small shot of alcohol with a wink.

"What're you getting at, You know when you get drunk that hand signs are a pain in your ass. Right?"

The mute female shook her head softly, Not caring in the slightest as she gave an excited twirl.

While their meetings and time in bed was usually short, It didn't mean she didn't love Ahri anyless.

Sluggishly Sona made hand signs with a snicker.

'I love you, Foxy girl.'

Rolling her eyes, Ahri kissed the camera with a wink after hearing a knock at her door before ending the call.

Short and sweet, Good enough for the now non sober Sona.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neeko and Nidalee were engaged in a happy date at a coffee shop in town, Both dining on the wide variety of sweets they'd had to offer while their hands were laced under the table.