Chapter 5

I can't just go without contacting anyone, right? All Might... All Might should help me! Y/N searched around the place where he could be, but to no avail. She had no other way to contact him.

There are no hero sections (like police) near the UA Academy, since it is so protected villains don't even dare set foot. I suppose I have to go alone then... Mr. Aizawa is going to scold me big time, but if I don't really involve myself, maybe it won't be that bad.

--------------Bakugou's pov---------------
What the hell is up with this noise?? Who the hell is running in the dorm at this hour?! It's past midnight! The blonde got dressed and stepped out of his room quietly just to find that dummy girl run around with a worried expression.

The blonde rolled his eyes and decided that he should see for himself what she's doing. He followed her through a hidden and weaker side of the Academy where they went out. Such a surprise she knew this way...

-------------------Y/N's pov------------------
Good thing I decided to train everyday. I can finally resist so much effort. She ran at full speed, dodging any obstacle with great precision. Her mind started to show her images again, that should be the way she has to go.

Crouching down with arms resting on her knees, she looked in front of her, a relaxed expression on her face. Nothing happened. Yet. The student hid from the sights of anyone, especially villains, to analyse the surroundings. Nothing.... Looked suspicious.

A man, close to his thirties knocked on the door at the 7th floor. A grandma opened and immediately fell to the ground. Nothing could be heard, but she refused something and was set on fire along with her apartment.

Another image! If I go before the villain arrives, then I may change the whole situation! Gazing down at the way she is dressed, she looked incredibly suspicious. Guess I'll have to change. Using her quirk, she changed her clothes into something dark and sober, with a detective hat, a staff and a case in hand, along with a patch to prove the lady she's in good hands.

As she went up the stairs she could hear the entrance door 5 floors under being open. She rushed her pace and knocked on the door the granny in danger lives. The granny appeared with a frightened face which soon relaxed. It wasn't him.

"Follow me. Please." The elderly woman sat quietly staring at Y/N but stepped forward. "He's on the way, isn't he?"

"Yes.", in that moment that was all she could mutter.

The wooden stairs started to creak louder and louder, meaning that the man was close, way too close. Blood started to rush to her ears, heart pulsing at an alert rate... Where to go... Where to go..!! She pulled the woman with her in a corner and materialised two walls identical to the ones surrounding them. The air from her lungs was leaving the young girl as she felt her power draining her of energy. They don't have much time. Just leave already.... They sat as quiet as mice. All she could hear was the beating of her heart as if it was about to explode. The knocks on the door got louder and louder, soon enough the man was hitting it with his fists. The noise stopped until a moment when they heared the deaf sound of flesh hitting the floor and stairs intermittently.

What in the world just happened...
"Get out, you fucking dummy! It's over!"

Processing what happened, you finally recognised the voice screaming your name. It was Bakugou. The walls vanished into countless of golden particles that went to their owner as you leaned on the wall next to you, barely able to breath again.

"What... How... When?!"

"Jesus, you were so loud you could even wake up the dead!" exclaimed Bakugou. "Why did you go out without permission?!" I could ask the same... You said to yourself.

"I'll tell you later. I promise"

The young man scoffed, annoyed by the fact that he has to wait. They tied the man down and as soon as they did it, police and pro heroes appeared. Good thing they hid before they could get caught.

"How... Did they get here..?"

"tch... I called them!"