|28| No judgement here baby

JUDGEMENT

/ˈdʒʌdʒm(ə)nt/
noun: judgement; plural noun: judgements; noun: judgment; plural noun: judgments
1.
the ability to make considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions.

I tightened the grip around my neck and I began to feel self conscious.

"W-what's so funny? Is it that pathetic that someone might want to kiss me?" I swallowed the lump on my throat and the tears began to form again.

Déjà immediately stopped laughing and she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"What? Hell no I knew from the beginning that you are going to be a bad bitch the moment you got out that shell you have around you. I mean look at you with your fine ass. I am only laughing because I'm proud of you, I mean I thought it would take you longer to give up the cookie but you prove me wrong all time. You go girl."

"Eleanora please tell me you are not engaging in sexual activities." Ocean asked, clearly her overprotective older sister mode had kicked in.

"Did you even have to ask look at those marks, he wouldn't have left those without ripping her clothes off. You are a freaky one aren'tcha." Summer said with nothing but respect in her voice. Oh gosh may the ground swallow me now, I could feel my whole body heat up and by now my face must've already turned into the darkest shade of red.

"So who is he? Or she we don't judge." Ocean smiled with a hint of excitement in her big brown eyes.

Summer rolled her eyes before speaking.

"Not everyone has a lesbian phase you know." She was referring to the time in high school I think Déjà was a junior when she was convinced she was one she even had a couple of girlfriends. It really wasn't a shock not even to my parents Déjà is outgoing fierce you could never put anything past her. Well long story short the phase only lasted a year after that she was back to being straight, said something about the d being too good or whatever, but she doesn't regret it, honestly it was the most eye opening year of her life she claims.

"Don't beat me down, every girl has a tiny fraction of being gay may be small but it's there."

"You two are going off track." Ocean finally said bringing them back to my hickies.

"Wait this has to do with that Jacob kid doesn't it." Her eyes suddenly widened she seemed intrigued wait how did she—

"Jacob??" Both Ocean and Summer say in unison.

"When I called earlier she answered and told him to keep his dick in his pants and that she was on her way, only she was talking to me- wait- where you- no..." her constant pause in speech was starting to irritate me but it explains how she knows about Jacob.

"For Pete's sake would you just spit it out!" Summer seemed to be just as irritated as me.

"You couldn't have- where you headed to him for like a quickie ouu maybe a blowie or was he gonna get down on you?" The biggest smile broke from her face and Summer widened her eyes and held a hand over her opened mouth with a delighted expression only Ocean looked at me with a disapproving stare. I had never met someone so open about sex as Déjà.

"WHAT NO! OMG. I can't believe you would even think that I- forget it urggh it's not even like that I don't even like the guy."

"You don't have like him to give him some, he just has to be stupid hot." Déjà said.