Chapter 134

Chapter kinda dry but...anyways, y'all want all the chapters at once after this or should I just space it out? Cause I'm finished. (majority rules)
***
Cassie Smith
8:30am
Last night had been fuckin wild. Saint and I were up all night having some wild ass sex. Trying all these new positions and techniques. Shit was crazy. One of the best things that came out of being married to him.

I had been so tired and all I wanted to do was sleep all day with Royalty and Kai right beside me. I really should get up and do something though. I was only on maternity leave for a couple more weeks.

Then just how I had to leave Kai-Kai for the first time, I'd have to leave my little Halo behind as well. I mean I could take them on some of my photo shoots but it wouldn't be the same as chilling at home with them.

I was also beginning a video vixen phase. Where I'd just randomly star as the leading lady in a R&B or hip hop video. I loved it but of course Saint always felt some type of way. He swore he always had to be on set at all times.

But everything had just been great since Saint and I got married. I loved spending almost everyday with him. And I could guarantee you he felt the same way.

We lived by our vows almost everyday. Promising to stay true to one another, care for each other, love each other. He was just perfect.

Interrupting me from my thoughts, I heard the toilet flush from inside our bathroom. Then Saint came out, rubbing his stomach.

"That Arabian food be bussin but it got me fucked up this morning." He yawned, scrunching up his face. "Don't go in there for a while."

I rolled my eyes, laughing at him.

"Not gone lie it fucked me up a lil too." I admitted.

"Ahhhhhh." He laughed, nudging me in the shoulder.

I loved how comfortable we were around each other. Always cracking jokes and being blunt. We were really like...soulmates.

"You wanna come with me?" He asked.

"Where?" I asked.

"To go and get the mail. I think my package came." He replied, almost walking out of our room.

"What did you order?" I asked because I knew this man never ordered anything unless I did it for him.

"You'll see." He smirked.

"Oh lord." I smiled, rolling my eyes.

Getting up from the bed, I followed him out of the room and down the hall.

"Wait let me go and get the baby real quick." I sighed, stopping at Royalty's room.

He was awake and Mrs. Berry had been cooing at my little man.

"Hiiiiiii baby!" I squealed, peering over his crib. "And good morning Mrs. Berry."

"Good morning Cass." She smiled, picking Royalty up out of his crib and handing him to me.

"He's so beautiful." I pouted almost getting ready to cry. He had his dads whole face. They were gonna be twins when he got older. Like Saint and his dad.

"My baby slept good too, huh? I didn't have to get up too many times during the night to rock him back to sleep."

"Mmhm." Mrs. Berry chuckled, rolling her eyes and looking to the side.

"What?" I asked. "He did, didn't he?"

"Cass all that screaming you was doing, you couldn't hear the baby monitor." She said, eventually trailing off at the end of her sentence. "I heard Halo quite a lot on my monitor."