⤫2.11

"I've got you love, it's okay

"I've got you love, it's okay." He spoke lowly, his lips brushing against her head and she clung onto him tighter as he began to walk.

He was about to begin walking to her old house but stopped- everything changed.
Passerbys glanced at the two, some cooing at the sight and others not caring.

Her breaths became more stable and she lifted her head up, his eyes falling to her tear stained cheeks and glistening eyes.

Their faces were inches away and she sucked in a shaky breath. He began to lose himself in her big deep brown eyes, unable to look away.

"Your...can I see your wings?" She spoke in a smaller voice, unsure where the boundaries were in the given moment.

She wanted to see them, hazy with how they looked like and didn't want him to feel pressured by any sort.

Jisung glanced around the place, noticing people were around so he adjusted her so he gripped her securely.
He began walking towards a secluded alleyway, knowing he would be invisible with his wings out.

"I don't want to scare you though." He spoke and Chaerin shook her head, her hand on the dip of his shoulder.
"I just want to remember what they look like- you don't have to, I just-"

Jisung placed her down on her feet but didn't let go of her until she stabilised and only then he stood up straight.

He took in a deep breath and Chaerin looked up at him in awe as the veins in his neck glowed red, trailing up the side of his neck and then the sight of grand, black feathers formed the shape of wings.

They stood tall behind him, brushing against the brick walls and the girl's eyes drank in the ethereality of it.
Jisung opened his eyes, the piercing red cutting into hers and the edges of fangs poking from his upper lip.

Her reaction wasn't big, actually she was partly in shock after 7 months of being hidden from the world of Demons and Angels.

He was nervous- terrified she wouldn't like what she saw.

Chaerin's eyes were big, lips parted and she stepped towards him, his eyes watching her every move closely when she reached out to brush her fingers hesitantly against his soft wings.

"They're so beautiful," she began, not seeing them this close before, her eyes raking over them till they fell to his arm, veins glowing crimson and it trailed up till it was hidden by his shirt.

Reaching his face, his glowing red eyes stared down into hers expectingly, desperate for her to say something to ease his mind.

"It's it uncomfortable for you to be around me?" She asked curiously, seeing as she was Human and his fangs were out.

Jisung, strained voiced, shook his head and shut his eyes, fangs retracting but his wings still stayed.

"Sorry," he began, realising he kept flickering his gaze to her neck. "I wouldn't hurt you."

"I know." She spoke softly, smiling contently up at him.

Chaerin stepped even close to him, looking up and studying his face although he was taller than her.

Wordlessly, the girl reached up and her palm rested on the back of his neck as she stood on her tiptoes- pulling his head down.

She tilted her head, other hand on his upper arm when their lips met.
He was slightly taken aback but immediately reciprocated it, hands going to her waist when he brought her closer.

She broke away slightly, breaths hitting his lips.
"I love you too."

Okay but

Okay but

They're so cute I'm gonna die

Anyway y'all wanted some Chaesung fluff because I've been torturing you guys