Chapter 14: Gay vamp?

A/N: 22.03.20 (55)

I think I might start a Youtube channel 😳

P.S: I had lots of fun reading your crush stories in the last chapter, thank you to everyone who shared 😂

Do you guys have a dream travel destination? A country/city/place etc?

🍒🍒🍒

Aleksei opened his locker and put his books in. His friends (or at least, the people who hung around him) were chatting beside him, playfully pushing each other and laughing. But Aleksei's mind was elsewhere.

He didn't get a wink of sleep again and spent the entire night hunting, imagining the animals that ran away from him as if they were Noah before snapping their necks and sinking his teeth into their skin.

But even living animals couldn't compare to Noah's warmth.

"I can't believe another student disappeared last night," Lea whispered. "Seriously, who's the creep kidnapping all of our students?"

Aleksei's ears perked as her words.

"Yeah, the poor kid seemed pretty nice too."

"A bit too nice," snorted Lea. "It's a shame though, he was really cute."

"Yeah, I liked his green eyes."

Aleksei slammed his locker harder than he meant to, catching the other's attention.

"Who disappeared?" He demanded through gritted teeth.

"Oh, uh, someone who takes science with us," said Lea, surprised that Aleksei was actually interested in what they were saying for once.

"What's his name?"

Lea looked towards her friends who had the same confused look on their faces. "I don't remember, I think it started with a 'N'."

Aleksei's muscles stiffened.

"I think it was Na- Ne- No?" Lea Mumbled. Castor rolled his eyes.

"Does it even matter? The poor kid probably wandered off into the forest and got attacked by a bear like the others. He's most likely de-"

Aleksei grabbed Castor by the shirt and pushed him against the lockers, making him wince in pain. His cold eyes pierced through Castor flinched.

"H-Hey, buddy, chill!" He uttered, his back still pinned against the metal lockers. "The guy's name was No-"

"It was Noé." Roman answered, approaching them. He pulled Castor out of Aleksei's tight grip and Castor coughed for breath.

"Jesus, you really have to chill," he hissed. Aleksei shifted his icy cold gaze towards Castor but Roman quickly stepped in between them.

"Aleksei is having his mood swings again, you know how he is," he said, clapping Castor on the shoulder. "You guys should go, I'll take care of it."

Their friends looked at each other and nodded, shuffling away in murmurs. Roman turned towards Aleksei.

"What in the world were you thinking?!"

"I wasn't," muttered Aleksei. "I can't clear my mind and I haven't been able to these past few days, it's getting on my nerves too."

The frustration in his voice provoked sympathy from Roman.

"Did you get any sleep?"

"I went hunting."