•|| 60k Special ||•

" It's time to go home, ___. " Ryoichi tapped your shoulder. You nodded and put away your drawing pad and crayons, pulling the hem of his jacket to indicate you wanted to get picked up.

He gladly did so and gave you a peck on the forehead as you two exit the his office. " Wanna take a peek at the volleyball team before we go? I think they have practice. " He asks as you instantly turn to him with excitement filled eyes, nodding multiple times.

He has a hearty laugh and pats your head, walking down the stairs and going to the school's gym. The sound of shoes squeaking, volleyballs getting spiked and Coach Washijo's yells were heard quite loudly, seems like the players are getting it rough.

" Excuse us, coach. ___ just wants to see them play again. " He smiles and takes a seat on the bench with you on his lap. " It's not a problem, Fujimoto-san. " Coach responded, bowing as the old man turns his focus to the team. " Oi, if you're gonna look elsewhere at least look at a girl!! " He yells at the first year, who you knew as purplehead, well, that was your first impression anyways.

" Ball... " You mutter as Ryoichi catches you following the ball in complete concentration. He looks impressed, the ball was speeding all around in play but you could follow it with ease. " Well, I still need to do some paperwork, let's go. " He smiles and grabs his bag, lifting you up as well as you two finally leave to go home.

•♤•

" Sakuma, time for bed. " Ryoichi calls out as you sigh and look at your drawing pad. " Ryoichi...not going... " You stand up and put your drawing pad inside the bed drawer. " Eh? I'm not going where? " He scratched his head, a clear look of confusion on his face. You shake your head and pointed to yourself, " Not going... "

" You don't wanna go to school tomorrow? " He asked, taking you and laying you down on your futon as you shake your head. " Okay then, you sure you don't want to? I heard the volleyball team has training camp starting tomorrow. " He says, thinking that you'd definently come if volleyball is mentioned.

But without hesitation, you shook your head.

" I see. Goodnight then, my sister will be here to watch over you tomorrow. " He states before turning off the light. You shifted for a bit, until you got a comfortable position to rest. You hesitated to close your eyes, honestly scared about having that dream again, but you didn't want to worry Ryoichi about having a few hours of sleep. And because he nags a lot.

•♧•

" ___-chan!! You're staring into space again. " Your playmate, Ichika, waved her hand in front of you. " Now, now, Ichika. She's only 3 years old, it's normal for toddlers to do so. Ask her if she's bored, maybe that's why she's zoning out." Your mother, Hanako Sakuma, softly pats you and Ichika's head, informing her about you.

" Okay. " She briefly pauses before turning to you, " Ne, ___-chan, do you get bored when you're with me?? " She curiously asked as you tilted your head trying to process what she questioned. You babbled randomly and tried forming a sentence but felt shy about it so you fidgeted. " Looking at your happy grin, I'm pretty sure you're saying " I'm so lucky to have a fun and cool friend like you onee-san! " Right?? " She smiled and pulled you into a hug, your mother laughing at the two of you.

" Ah, Ichika, it's time to go to school. " Your mother says, wiping her hands on a towel after washing the dishes. " Eh? But I wanna play with ___-chan. " She whined, hugging you close. " You can play with her later, come now. I see your mother's car out front. " She smiles and takes her school bag as the young girl only sighed and said goodbye to you, trailing behind your mother.