Drunk ~ R.Harem

Ship : Reverse Harem

Scenario :

( I don't know how beer taste so sorry if the description of the alcohol is weird

( I don't know how beer taste so sorry if the description of the alcohol is weird... ;-;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uwa~ So hot!" Izuku whined as she fanned herself with her hand. She quickly skidded into the kitchen, heading to the fridge. "Juice... Juice... I need juice to replenish my energy..." She murmured to herself while slowly opening the fridge.

Izuku inspected every thing inside the fridge. But sadly, there was not even a single can of juice.

Did someone stole my orange juice again?! I swear, I will find whoever drank my juice!!

Izuku puffed her cheeks in discontent, feeling angry that someone had stolen the orange juice she bought a few days ago. She kept looking for something else to drink so she could heal her dry throat.

All of a sudden, her viridian irises landed on a bottle of plain water. She gulped down her saliva at this sight. Her throat was as dry as Sahara Desert. This was the only option left.

Grabbing the bottle hastily, she wasted no time and opened the sealer. The sealer fell down on the floor. Izuku gulped down the entire bottle without hesitation, not bothered to check the content of the bottle.

But instead of feeling breezy and cool in her throat, she felt bitter liquid flowing down her throat.

Izuku gagged, causing the bottle to fall from her loosen grip. She started swinging back and forth, her surrounding becoming blurrier as seconds passed. Her eyes were lidded as she held on the door of the fridge to balance her body. She almost lost her composure since she was too dizzy.

Why... Am I... Feeling like this...?

Everything...seems
different....