One

actually, taehyun is a pretty smart boy

actually, taehyun is a pretty smart boy. reading is his hobby because according to him, reading opens a path to a new dimension. a new world full of exciting things that he didn't know of.

anyways, walking into the library and greeting the librarian who by now is used to his presence, he sat down on his usual place and placed all his belongings there. without wasting anymore time, the boy jogged towards an isle where the book 'alexithymia' is located at.

the book alexithymia is actually pretty popular among students. many tried to get their hands on it but since a lot of students want it, it's quite difficult. taehyun is one of those people who never got the chance to read the book.

taehyun had been searching the entire isle,  library and searched every shelf for that book. unfortunately to his dismay, the book was not there.

sighing, the boy finally gave up, thinking that it probably isn't his day. he then sat down on his usual table and brought out his laptop, planning to start on homework. about halfway through, a girl came sitting down in front of him.

noticing her presence, taehyun looked up from his laptop to the girl. his eyes then travelled to the book she had in her hand. thats right folks.
she has the book. the book alexithymia— the one taehyun had been dying to read.

"excuse me?" taehyun started, gathering the courage to talk to the girl.

a bit startled, she looked up at him and hesitantly said, "can i... help you?" she asked softly. "what are you reading?" taehyun asked, pretending not to know. just to not make a bad approach.

clearly, he knows what she's reading, but he wanted to start a conversation with the girl.

"oh it's alexithymia! i've been trying to get this book for a while now. honestly i'm just reading it because i'm trying to know more about my sister's condition. she has alexithymia.." she sighed with a bitter laugh.

"your sister?" taehyun asked, confusion laced in his voice. she nodded, "yeah. my sister, chaeryeong has alexithymia.."

hearing that very familiar name, taehyun's ears perked up. that name rings a bell to his head, all right.

now intrigued with this girl, taehyun finally asked her, "whats your name?". smiling a bit, the girl answered, "i'm chaeyeon. lee chaeyeon.." she answered.

"nice to meet you, chaeyeon. my name is taehyun! nice to meet you!" He smiled and shook the girl's hands which earned a smile in return from chaeyeon.

"i think i've seen you somewhere.. ah! do you perhaps go to hitman bang school?" he asked her. nodding enthusiastically, chaeyeon replied, "that's right! me and my sister study there. you must be studying in the same place." she said.

"yeah, i an." taehyun replied. "funny i've never seen you. maybe my sister knows you." chaeyeon scratched her head. nodding, taehyun said, "chaeryeong is in my math class."

"ah, okay. i'll be sure to ask her about you later on. anyway, i got to go now. its 5 pm, and i have lOaDs of homework." chaeyeon rolled her eyes before packing her things.

"alright then, take care!" taehyun waved in understanding which earned a smile from chaeyeon before she walked away.