14

Damien leaned back into his chair inspecting the pathetic man in-front of him

"You spoke to her ?" He asked though it was more like a statement, the man nodded slightly "our interaction was short , she looks so much like her it's cra-".

"ENOUGH" Damien boomed violently placing his glass of whiskey on to the table , it was a miracle it didn't smash .

Damien leaned forward smirking devilishly at the mans obvious fear. He ran the tip of his tongue over his front teeth , he loved the fear no he craved it .

"You will not speak of her unless you want a bullet in your skull " he grinned maniacally , "I can make that happen Dimitri , it only takes a second " he added in a taunting whisper .

The man, Dimitri nodded sheepishly scurrying back in his seat. "Now" Damien started , composing himself a little "What else happened , you didn't frighten my little dove did you ?".

Dimitri gulped shaking his head drastically, "she was hesitant to come out but after I showed her a picture of her mother , Miria-"

Before the man could finish a loud bang resonated through the room , seconds later his dead corpse laid lifeless on the floor , blood gushing out of his wounded head .

Damien placed his gun onto the glass table in front of him . Sighing in content, he inhaled the toxic smoke of his cigar not bothering to look down at his victim .

"Stupido Scemo" he muttered clicking his fingers harshly to gain the attention of his men , " Affronta questo" .

His men followed the orders not bothering to question their bosses actions.

Damien finished off the content in his glass running his fingers along his sharp jaw .

" oh Principessa, guarda Cosa mi hai fatto fare ".

"Charlie sit still " Atlas ordered trying desperately to finish off the little braid he had created with his sister crazy hair.

"Atty you're pulling " the five year old whined  squirming away from her brother , Atlas sighed pulling the little girl onto his lap and placing a kiss onto her temple .

"I'm sorry little one just let me finish this and then I'll read you a story " he spoke gently into her ear.

Both Leo and Oscar were out meaning Atlas held the responsibility of putting the child to bed.