Chapter 54

NEW Chapter!

Soo...I’ve uploaded! Yay! :)

Sorry for not uploading the past few days....I thought I would be able to...but somings came up stopping me.....  :( so soorrrryyy :)

Not sure if I really like this chapter..... hmm.....but it has to be here....in a way to link up things :)....there will be more to come!... :)

It’s kinda short ish....a bit boring maybe....but things will happen soon! ;D  

Hope you enjoy it! Hope it’s okayyy and not too fast or something :)

ENJOY!

**************

Chapter 54

I’ve never really been to a house party before.

But fro things I’ve heard and read, mainly from my brothers, I don’t think I would want to experience that......

But, tonight, it doesn’t really look like I’ve got a choice....                               

Because, as it just so happens, our neighbours, Hayden, Noah and April....are throwing one, as they’re parents will be out for the night with the little ones, and that includes my mom.

So, even thou I’ve been avoiding Noah for the past few days, turning the other way down the corridor, blanking him out during class, deleting any texts he sends, it seems as I might just bump into Mr cock himself tonight...as well....it’s his own house.

But it’s either going to this party, or spending all night alone in this big house, as non will be there.

Yup, I go with going to this party.

Besides, it’s not all bad, Charlie, Abby and Nathan will be there – along with half the school too – but still, I’ll properly have little chance of actually bumping into him.

Harsh you may think with ignoring him, but I have my reasons.

And one reason, the main reason is that, I figured, if I ignore him...these feelings will disappear... Right?

Shaking my head to myself, I force myself not to think about it........because that way, I don’t have to admit anything to myself....

And tonight, I have vowed to myself that I will just enjoy it, be my normal self, with my friends and nothing else.

Noah who?

Smiling to myself, I step back in my room from the bathroom, where my three friends are sat, laughing amongst themselves, getting ready for tonight.

I’m kinda surprised mom let us all go...as in the older ones, obviously. But I guess it has something to do with having the day of school tomorrow. Yup, we have no school Friday, something to do with the gas pipes around school, a leek possibly? I wasn’t really listening over the noise of cheers after hearing the news that we have the day off...

So yeah, that’s properly a huge factor to it, but also because she knows Aston and Blake will be there, the sensible ones. Yes they were invited, even if Aston is in college, the boys get along with him.....

“Lexi! Girl what you wearing tonight!?” Charlie yells, her attention diverted to my open closet doors, where her eyes are scanning...

I shrug, taking a seat on the edge of my bed, “Erm...clothes?” I reply sarcastically...with a small smirk...