Not-so Rude Awakinig

Sun rays through the window blinds woke you up from your peaceful slumber. That and your boyfriend, Keigo, nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck. "Good morning to you too." You said sleepily. Takami just hummed in response. You loved mornings like this. You two just laying in bed, neither or you having anything on do. While you were caught up in your thoughts, you heard Keigo's stomach's grumble

"Is someone hungry?" You asked, ruffling his hair. He looked up at you a smirked. "Now that you mention it, yes. I am hungry." He said while his hand travelled down from your shoulder, then your stomach, and ended above your v line. "Keigo you know for a fact that wasn't what I was talking about." You said while giggling at the winged dork above you. He just grinned as he removed the blanket that offered some privacy to you.

All you wore to bed was one of Takami's shirts and some black underwear. As he saw you, he comedic grin was replaced with the face of an explorer who just found the most rare jem. He did it every time he saw you wearing less clothes like norma. He always looked at you like it was the first time he saw you and that you were the most beautiful being in world. "God I love you." He said quiet enough to be a whisper but loud enough for you to hear. You cupped his face and kissed him gently, as if you kissed him hard enough he would break.

He planted kisses on your jawline, shoulder, stomach, and right above your underwear. He hooked his fingers to the garment and slowly slid it off of your legs. Once the matter was off completely, he placed a kiss above your womanhood. He cupped your cheek and look at you with complete and utter admiration.

"Are you gonna do anything? Or are you just gonna look at me like a doofus?" You asked, giggling lightly. He smiled in reply and took off his boxers. This wasn't the first time you have done it with Takami but you couldn't help but admire his member. He was 9 inches, curved slightly, and a vein was slightly showing on the under side of his penis.

He placed it to your womanhood and looked at you to make sure you still wanted to. You nodded and he inserted himself into you. He loved the way you felt around him, it was like you two were made for each other. He started gently thrusting himself into you. The feeling made you say his name. He felt amazing inside of you.

His gentle thrust increased in speed and after a few minutes he hit that spot that made you feel like you were in heaven. You cried out in pleasure. "Keigo! Right there." He loved the noises you made when he hit your g spot. He loved everything about you. How you sounded when he thrusted into you, how your face looked when he hit that certain spot inside you, how you clenched around his member

You could feel the tight spot in your abdomen become tighter and knew you were close. "Keigo, close." You told him as you clenched that made him hiss in pleasure. "Me too." He replied, thrusting faster and harder. You grabbed on his forearm as you felt your climax hit you. You saw stars and your body spasm in pleasure. You soon felt Keigo cum shortly after you. He pulled out, your juices mixed with his cum flowed out of you, and laid next to you.

"Let's take a shower and get some breakfast, eh sweet cheeks?" Takami asked, giggling lightly. "Yeah, I'm starving." "Well I got some sausage if you want some." That comment got a pillow to Keigo's face. "Worth it." He said.