𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲

I see a lot of people here and even in real life lamenting over the fact that they drifted away from people they used to have a really awesome relationship.

Many people feel that it's their fault or blame the other person.

But let's get real for once.

Do we really try on working things out again?

Most of us give up.

To be honest, its a game of ego and you can deny it all you want but deep inside that red ego monster exists in everyone.

We let him feed on our sadness and insecurities by sulking away in situations like these.

It's a parasite working inside us every millisecond we are sad.

Don't.Stop.Reflect.

It's a simple therapy really.

Don't slip into your sad shell and cry about it. Try to think about it and fix it.

Whether it's you parents, your sibling, your bestfriend or partner you feel drifted away from acknowledge your mistakes if you moved away.

There's no shame in it. There's comfort.

But, if it doesn't work out (for the partner problem mostly) I suggest move on.

It's not you. It's them and the loss is theirs.

You deserve more. It's hard to move on I know but your life never depended on them and will not even now.

Your worth is so much more than just one person.

You don't need them to make you feel on top of the world because you were happy before them and will be so without them.

Try but don't beg.

Giving in for the sake of a toxic relationship is one of the biggest mistakes and injustice you can do against yourself.

Was a bit off topic but important.

𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯𝓯 ,

𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚