~Chapter 12 - FINALE PART 2~

Y/N's POV

     I sit down next to Leia as I see Poe and Rey introducing themselves. I smile and see CB coming my way.

     "Hey buddy," I pat her head as she stays next to my ankle. Rey joins Leia and me, sitting next to us.

     "I felt it, Luke dying," Rey says.

     "Same here," I reply.

     "I did also," Leia states.

     "But it wasn't sad," Rey explains.

     "Then what was it?" I ask her, confused.

     "It was peace, and purpose," Rey answers. Leia nods her head in agreement, but I felt more than just that... or should I say less? Poe walks up to me, scratching the back of his neck.

     "Y/N?" Can I talk to you for a moment?" Poe asks. I nod my head and stand up. Poe leads me to a more private room.

     "What do you need to talk to me about?" I ask him.

     "Y/N, I know that we started off on the wrong foot, but I really feel that we can make this work," Poe states, grabbing my hands. "You and me."

     "Poe... I know that there is no way I can finish my training, but I don't know if I'm ready yet... I've already lost so many people. My mother, Master Luke, my padawan friends, Ben... I don't want to lose you either," I tell him. Poe embraces me in a hug and rests his chin on my head.

     "You won't lose me, I promise you that," He states.

     "If it wasn't for me you'd be dead on Jakku," I reply.

     "That's why I need you... to be with me all the time," Poe says, making me look up at him. "So what do you say?"

     "Why not?" I smile and he does too. He kisses me softly, but we're interrupted by Rey and Finn.

     "Are we interrupting something?" Rey asks.

     "Kind of, yes," Poe grumbles, pulling away from me.

     I can see both of them smirking, but Finn explains the situation we have.

     "We're going to head to another Rebel base. The falcon should take us there safely. We'll be landing in about three more parsecs," Finn states, then they walk away to leave us alone.

     "Wait!" I call out to the two, running out of the room and running into them again. Poe was right next to me. "Where are we going?"

     "Ajan Kloss," Rey says.

     "What's that? I know it's a planet but how was it discovered?" Poe asks.

     "A group of Alderaanian scouts found it. It was once inhabited by the natives called Kloss, but they somehow disappeared. It was given to me when my parents died and Luke trained there. He also trained me," Leia appeared in the group explaining to us about the planet.

     "You're a Jedi?" Poe questions.

     "I am force sensitive, I have been trained in the Jedi arts, but I never followed their religion completely. Luke just wanted to help me be trained in those ways to control the force," Leia says.

     "Wow," Poe whispers.

     Leia smiles but is pulled away by Rey. The two of them sit down and Finn walks over to Rose's limp body. Poe and I greet the other Resistance members that survived.

     "Wait, Poe!" I grab his attention.

     "What is it?" He asks, really worried.

     "Why are you worried?"

     "I-I'm not!"

     "Whatever you say, anyways I have something I want to show you!" I jump up and down with excitement and Poe laughs at me. I grab his hand and tug him away to the control room where Chewie and Rey are piloting the ship. I take the familiar animal from Crait from Rey's arms and show it to Poe.

     "Isn't she adorable!?" I ask him, holding up the vulptex to Poe.

     "When did this get on board?" Poe asks.

     "I snuck her on! We both loved each other and I couldn't leave her there!" I declare. Poe facepalms while I spin around in circles with the little animal.

     "Y/N... you make my life a lot more exciting," Poe laughs.

     "What should we name her?" I wonder.

     "Your call," Poe says, leaning his arm on the entrance door.

     "We'll call her... M/N. Like my mother," I name her and she licks my nose. I laugh and then sit down on the chair behind Rey. Poe sits across from me on the seat behind Chewie.

     "Here we are... the planet of Ajan Kloss..." Rey states, getting out of hyperspace and revealing the wonderful planet.

     "And this is where the next chapter of our story begins," Poe says and I nod. What could possibly go wrong?