Bonus: Alternate Situations

Note: Please know that after this is finished, I'll be turning my focus onto the prequel of The Flame. I hope to continue to provide you guys with some content.

-AP

#1- Peyton divorces Steve

I couldn't handle the fact he didn't want me, couldn't handle the fact that in my lowest moment, he had left me. It didn't matter how much I loved him. I couldn't be with him anymore. I had everything I needed on him and his affair with Natasha. After I had all that, I hired a well known attorney (thank you, Foggy) and presented Steve with the divorce papers. He threw a fit, talking about how we can solve our problems. But I knew we couldn't. He was distant, he wasn't mine. I knew the statistics of divorces after miscarriages. The affair just added onto that percentage.

Because of his actions (cheating, blaming my miscarriage on me, leaving alone emotionally a wreck), I didn't have to pay him a dime. I didn't want to fight over our darling baby boy so we have split custody. I was no longer Peyton Stark-Rogers, I was just Peyton Stark. Yes it hurt because I still was completely in love with him, but I couldn't bear to be with the man that did that to me in my time of need.

So, you can imagine how super upsetting the whole situation was for me and you can imagine how pissed Tony was. God, if the Avengers weren't broken up before that, they sure as Hell were now. No one could believe that Natasha and Steve would do that to me. I certainly didn't think they had it in them-however I was so wrong.

And that had left me in this situation.

-

#2- Peyton was Blipped.

"Are you okay? Pey, you okay?" Steve asks, his voice cutting through the ringing in my ears as he kneels beside me. I nod, amazed he is alive. He's amazed I'm alive, by the way he's looking at every single one of my injuries. Our reunion is short lived when we hear Thor and Thanos start to fight. Steve helps me up and I weakly stand against him. The cuts on my leg has decided to make itself known and it's making it very hard to stand. The father of my child helps me walk towards Thor, who is now standing alone. Thanos is no where to be seen. Something feelings wrong, very wrong.

"Where'd he go? Thor, where'd he go?" Steve asks, letting me stand on my own. My heart is beating fast and I feel like I'm going to be sick. I'm terrified, one hand going to my stomach and the other going to my neck. I hiss when my hand touches the now extremely sensitive skin around my neck.

"Steve?" Bucky asks and Steve and I both turn to watch in horror as Bucky turns into ash before our eyes, his gun falling to the ground. My mouth opens in shock as Steve walks over and kneels by where Bucky's body should be. Steve looks at me and then at Thor, all of us in shock. My husband quickly gets up and walks over to me as tears run down my face. I can hear Okoye shouting. I don't know what's going on. I look down and my feet are gone. Steve looks down and shakes his head.

"No no no no-Please-God, no! Stay with me! Please Pey-stay with me." My husband tells me,  tears rolling down his eyes. His glove covered hands cup my cheeks. My hand slips down to my stomach and one of his hands move to cover mine.

"I love you. I love you so much. Tell Tony I love him." I cry out, pressing my lips against his. He tries to hold onto me, even though more and more of me is turning into ash.

"I love you too. I love you both." Steve tells me, kissing my face all over.

And that's the last thing I remember.