Author's Note

HOLLLLYYYY FUCCCCKKKKKCKK I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT IS OVER 

Okay I'm going to make this as short as possible because I wasn't going to do a final author's note but I just had to write one you feel. 

Alright, hello! If you're reading this right now, you have done the impossible. You have successfully  read a poorly written Ashton fanfic where "definitely" wasn't spelled right for 80 chapters straight, and  then a very sad sequel that was actually supposed to be everything that happened in the first book but I ran out of room. That's over 150 chapters and I am very proud of you!!

I just wanted to thank you for reading these two books of mine, and actually sticking with it no matter how many typos there were or no matter how annoying Brooke got. Personally, I think she is the tru MVP of the whole book now that it's ending, but for half of this story I have wanted to strangle her repeatedly. Anyways, thank you so much for reading these two fanfics and telling me a bunch of nice things about them, because I never would have thought that anyone would ever read them. Thats why I didn't give a shit about the fact I was spelling "definitely" like a fucking idiot because I didn't think anyone would read The Chase anyways. But people actually did, and its the best feeling in the world that people actually like what I write and think my ideas are good. I have so many idea floating around in my head right now, and I'm very excited to one day put them in fanfic-form!!

A lot of people were wondering if I was ever going to write another book (or at least a one shot) to continue Brooke and Ashton's story, and the answer is unfortunately no :( I don't really want to, because I left the Epilogue with Ashton leaving like that so you guys could imagine what else happens for them by yourselves. I kind of wanted to end it so your imaginations could soar like beautiful butterflies. I hope my strategy makes as much sense to you as it does in my head lol.

I am actually really sad this is ending because I feel like these fanfics are a part of me and now I can't write them anymore :( I feel like Brooke and Ashton are my little children finally leaving the nest and flying away forever. I can still remember starting The Chase over a year ago and I feel like I've grown up a lot while writing it. My writing has surely improved, thats for sure. Literally - go read the first chapter of The Chase and you'll laugh your ass off because it's so cringey.

Okay I'm gonna wrap this shit up because I'm sure I'm boring you, but I just wanted to say a quick thank you for always reading, voting and commenting on these two books of mine. Reading your comments is literally my favorite passtime because you're all so fucking funny and cute oh my god you make my day.

And if you really liked these books, then I encourage you to read my other fanfics because it would mean a lot!! I have another Ashton fanfic that I'm going to start putting a lot more time into, so if you like Ashton as much as I do then you should check it out *winking emoji*. It's ranked like #21 in fanfiction right now so that's pretty cool and motivating. All my other ones I'm very excited for and I think you would like them! My other ideas aren't as cliche and generic as The Chase was. Thank god.

And time for some more shameless self promo! If you would like to follow me on any of these websites, then here's all my info!

twitter: @illegallyirwin

ask.fm: @whirwin

8tracks: @THlNKINGOUTLOUD (the first "i" is actually a lowercase "L")

tumblr: icelund.tumblr.com

youtube: ellenawhat

snapchat: ellena96 (apparently my stories are funny but they're really dumb lmao)

And it would mean a lot if you followed me on wattpad, as well! And if you ever want to message me and chat about things then feel free to!

Okay peace out I'm gone my friends thank you and I love you almost as much as your fave/4 loves you -Ellena