-40-

-Omniscient-Continued

-Omniscient-
Continued

Jaelyn watched as her man greeted his friends and cousins.

An hour had passed since the two got there and people had started showin up one by one.

"Quinton, you brought ya shorty here?" Willie, Zavon's second cousin asked him in the middle of their dap.

"Yeah, thas Jaelyn," he smiled over at her.

"But what happened to that other girl? Uh...Sike-hyena?" Zays long time friend, Ameel, struggled purposely.

"Sekeena?...she was never my girl," Zay told them.

"Oh, so she dah one?" Darryl, his oldest cousin asked him as he looked over at Jaelyn who was fiddling with her ear.

"Of course," he answered without hesitation.

"Oh, yeah? Make sure you invite all of us to the wedding, sir," Willie says.

With that conversation being done with, Zavon starts to make his way back to where he was sitting but he was stopped by a very annoying voice.

"Zayyyy!" The voice called out to him, causing him to turn around.

Before he could make out who it was, the girl jumps on him and gives him a hug.

"Who dis?" Zavon asks, not hugging her back.

She jumps down off of him and looks him in the eyes. "You don't remember me?"

Zavon takes a good look at the girl and soon recognized her.

"Barakisha?" He scrunches up his face.

"Yeah," Barakisha smiles at her childhood crush.

"Damn...you look different," he says as he looked her up and down.

"You do too. You so big and muscular and you covered in tattoos," she was grinning at him like an idiot as she tried to peep through this half zipped up jacket.

 You so big and muscular and you covered in tattoos," she was grinning at him like an idiot as she tried to peep through this half zipped up jacket

(A/N: ^His Fit)

Zavon on the other couldn't believe that the shorty he used to literally play house wit when they was little was in front of him.