𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎

don't be a ghost reader please

  I.━━ 별 : ◌

It is a well known fact amongst both Shinee and EXO that the two maknaes have been in a relationship longer than what was lead on by the media

They actually shared a lot of first with each other. Even though they've been in relationships before getting together.

With that being said, Taemin was the very first guy Moon has ever had sex with. And, with the way things are going, he will be the only guy she has relations with. But after that first time, and how clingy the two can be, sex became a natural part of their relationship.

They don't do it every single day but they do it as much as they can. Especially if they haven't seen each other in a while due to busy scheduling.

See, no one has a problem with that at all. The problem, however, is the amount of times Onew had found a pair of ladies underwear inside of their dorm.

Sometimes he would find it in the hallway, the bathroom, the kitchen or on the couch in their living room. Sometimes on the coffee table.

And each time, Onew sighs in exasperation. Over the fact that Taemin, the maknae of the group, is getting more action than he could ever and because now, he's starting to question how many times this really goes on.

It baffled him. The couple were like jack rabbits. He's seen the looks Taemin would give Moon backstage during a music show or award show when he was having that feeling.

He sees the amount of times the two would nonchalantly go missing at the same time, only to emerge from wherever they went at the same time.

Taemin's hair would be slightly disheveled, he would quickly fix his clothing and his neck would have a small hickey on it.

Moon would be seen quickly fixing her clothing and hair before returning to her group.

As cute and hilarious it is to tease them about it, Onew couldn't help but feel a little annoyed everytime he finds a pair of her panties in their dorm or with Taemin after they were done.

And he wasn't annoyed with them. It mostly came from being wary of the press catching them in some sort of intimate moment.

The last thing anyone needed was the media on their asses.

"Moon-ah," Onew called, walking towards her. The day had just started when he made it into the SM building.

Moon was in the lobby area when she saw him walking towards him. "Hey, Onew-oppa nim." She greeted with a kind smile.

Onew smiled back. He loved Moon. She was always good for Taemin, he believed and he was happy the two were engaged. He believed that Taemin found his soulmate with her.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?"

Something in his voice made Moon realized what he wanted to say. Especially with the embarrassed blush on his face.

She wasn't blind. She could tell what he wanted to talk about because this wasn't the first time one of the members of Shinee has had the same look.

Well, excluding Minho. He would take that chance and tease her about it to no end.

"I left my underwear again, didn't I?" She asked, pursing her lips.

Onew, grateful he didn't have to say it, sighed and nodded. "Yup, you did."

Feeling suddenly bashful, Moon turned pink as she covered her giggle with her hand. "I'm so sorry, oppa nim. I'll be more careful."

"How about I just remind Taemin not to keep them whenever you two are done, eh?" Onew chuckled, winking at her.

Which only made her blush harder. He knew about the fact that he loved keeping her panties? That very embarrassing.

"Aiiisssh! I'm so sorry!" She bowed her head, covering her red face in her hands.

"I get it, you two are in love and I love seeing you two sometimes acting on it but at this point, our dorm is becoming a Victoria's Secret store with the amount of times I find them lying around."

"Yah! Stop!"

" I mean, how many times can one man do it in one day-"

"YAH!"

With a slap on the arm, Onew laughed. As embarrassing as it is, he loved teasing her about it even more.

Good thing the two have their own separate places now.